Mount Adams South Side Climb Schedule & Prices
Balance due 120 days prior to departure.
Breakfast and Dinner during Climb (1 dinner, & 1 breakfast)
Group Equipment such as ropes, stoves, tents, snow and ice protection etc.
Human Waste Disposal Bags
Cotton Alpine Ascents T-shirt
Costs Do Not Include
$25 Wire Transfer Fee (If Applicable)
Transportation to and from the Trailhead
Forest Service Parking Pass
Lunches and Personal gear (see equipment list)
Transportation to/from Seattle, Washington
Hotels/lodging in Seattle or at Trout Lake.
(We have a preferred arrangement with the Marqueen Hotel, 1 block from our office)
Transfers to/from Seattle office
All expenses incurred in the event of early departure (evac fees, transport, extra hotel nights, etc)
Trip cancellation insurance
Adams Climb Cancellation/Refund Policy
Note: Alpine Ascents International highly recommends trip cancellation insurance for all programs. Due to the nature and heavy costs of government and operator permits, Alpine Ascents International must adhere to a stringent refund policy.
- Deposits are due at time of registration to reserve space on the course.
Please include with completed application form.
- Each deposit includes a $200.00 non-refundable registration fee.
- All balances are due 120 days prior to course start date.
- Payments can be made by check, money order, wire transfer or credit card (VISA/MC/AMEX).
- $200.00 non-refundable registration fee.
- Full refunds will be provided 120 days prior to course start date.
- 50% refunds will be provided 90-119 days prior to course start date.
- No refunds will be provided 89 days prior to course start date.
- All refund requests must be made in writing and be received in our office within the deadlines stated above.
- If Alpine Ascents cancels or reschedules a program, all fees are refundable and/or transferable.
Trip Cancellation Insurance
As there are many unforeseen circumstances that may occur during or leading up to the trip, we highly recommend trip cancellation insurance.
In many situations, this may be the only way to receive a refund for unused services.
In brief, Trip Cancellation insurance may allow you to get reimbursement if you need to cancel your expedition when you are not entitled to a refund from Alpine Ascents.
Alpine Ascents International offers a plan in conjunction with Travelex.
Return to Top of Page