"It was well-organized, seamlessly integrated. Best guide I have had on any guided trip."-Steve W.
Why Climb in Bolivia with Alpine Ascents?
Key Elements of Climbing in Bolivia with Alpine Ascents
- Schedule Flexibility. One of the most important factors in the success and enjoyment for our climbers has been the ability to adjust our climbing schedules as needed to account for the ever-changing conditions in the mountains. Rather than throwing our hands up and ending an expedition when a route may become unclimbable, we treat these situations as challenges in their own right and thanks to our experience and local expertise we can change locations mid-expedition if necessary and offer alternate climbs and adventures for our climbers. When such occasions have arisen our climbers regularly praise these adjustments as highlights of their expeditions.
- Experience. Alpine Ascents guides are revered as outstanding mountaineers, instructors and cultural enthusiasts. We have been guiding in Bolivia for the past decade and have consistently run expeditions from year to year. The familiarity with the region, combined with our expertise and knowledge around the world, lend a depth and richness to every expedition that we feel is unrivaled in the guiding community.
- Success Continuing our tradition of reaching summits around the world on enjoyable expeditions, our 2010-2011 trips were a great success. Details.
- Guides We are blessed to have Jose Luis Peralvo as our Lead Guide and local expert, who also guides for us throughout the world. In addition to Jose Luis, we employ top local guides who consistently make the expedition enjoyable, enriching and extremely educational. Previous lead Bolivia guides include Todd Burleson, Willi Prittie and Dave Morton.
- Cybercasts. Alpine Ascents remains on the cutting edge of multimedia cybercast technology. For the past 15 years, we have webcast many of our expeditions on the World Wide Web from remote mountains around the world. Family, friends, and thousands from the general public can follow the team on adventures in South America.