Carstensz Pyramid Prices & Schedule
Balance Due 120 days prior to departure
Please note if you would like to pay the balance with a credit
card a 2.7% surcharge will be added to your balance.
October 3 - 19, 2015
- Please note that climbing permits on Carstensz Pyramid are subject to change at any time. This can result in the cancelling of an expedition and climbers may incur a full loss of payment. Permit situations and control thereof can change quickly. Alpine Ascents will only operate fully legal, permitted expeditions and given our successful history in the mountain, we firmly believe that our chance of success is excellent. Please contact our offices with any further questions.
- All schedules account for round trip travel from home country.
- Please contact our office for the most up to date availability for each departure.
- All land prices listed below, round trip international airfare not included.
- All land prices are per person, based on double occupancy. SRS available for an additional charge.
- Dates & Prices are subject to change.
- Please purchase trip cancellation insurance (see bottom of page) within 21 days of booking your trip.
- Please contact us with any questions as we look to provide excellent customer service answering your climb and gear questions.
- Alpine Ascents Guide
- Lodging and meals in Nabire and onward (Nabire to Nabire)
- Permit fee.
- Guides & Porters.
- Heli transport
- Equipment allowance/wages, insurance for Guide & Staff.
- 17 kgs allowed for personal equipment.
- All Base Camp food, fuel accommodation for members and staff.
- 1 Porter per climber during trek in and out of base camp.
- Environmental Cleanup fee.
- Complete Base camp equipment.
- Group Equipment.
- All land transportation. (Nabire to Nabire)
- Custom clearance assistance.
Price Does Not Include
- Hotel accommodation in Bali
- $25 Wire Transfer Fee (If Applicable)
- International Air travel to/from Bali.
- Single Room Supplement (SRS for nights spent in hotels)
- Meals in Bali
- Alcoholic beverages, laundry, telephone and items of a purely personal nature,
- Indonesia re-entry visa fee (US $25/pax, upon arrival Bali for specific country)
- Bali International Airport Tax (US $15)
- Excess baggage charges.
- Medical & Personal Insurance.
- Personal climbing equipment.
- Evacuation for early departure from the expedition due to sickness or other problems (approximately US $7,500)
- Tips for Guide, Porter & Staff, In the end of expedition.
- Force majeure.
- Charges Incurred as a result of delays beyond the control of Alpine Ascents International
CARSTENSZ PYRAMID EXPEDITION CANCELLATION/REFUND POLICY
Due to the nature and heavy costs of government and operator permits, Alpine Ascents International must adhere to a stringent refund policy.
- Each deposit and balance payment is non-refundable.
- All balances are due 120 days prior to departure date unless otherwise specified.
Trip Cancellation Insurance
As there are many unforeseen circumstances that may occur during or leading up to the trip, we highly recommend trip cancellation insurance.
In many situations, this may be the only way to receive a refund for unused services.
In brief, Trip Cancellation insurance may allow you to get reimbursement if you need to cancel your expedition when you are not entitled to a refund from Alpine Ascents.
Alpine Ascents International offers a plan in conjunction with Travelex.
Return to Top of Page