Denali Schedule and Prices
Please note: The availability listed on this page reflects changes within the last 48 hours.
Please contact our office for the most up to date availability for each departure.
Guides subject to change.
May 7 - 27, 2014 (9 climber team)
May 9 - May 29, 2014 (9 climber team)
May 17 - June 6, 2014 (9 climber team) - Sold Out
May 19 - June 8, 2014 (9 climber team) - Sold Out
May 27 - June 16, 2014 (6 climber team) - Sold Out
May 29 - June 18, 2014 (6 climber team) - Sold Out
May 31 - June 20, 2014 (6 climber team) - Sold Out
June 8 - June 28, 2014 (6 climber team) - Sold Out
June 10 - June 30, 2014 (6 climber team) - Sold Out
June 12 - July 2, 2014 (6 climber team) - Sold Out
June 21 - July 11, 2014 (9 climber team)
June 23 - July 13, 2014 (9 climber team)
Team sizes are 6 or 9 as noted above, always with a 3:1 climber to guide ratio. You have the opportunity to choose your preference of a 6 or 9 climber team, each having benefits based on personal interest and timing of departure.
Climbers arrive Talkeetna, AK on the day before their start date
and depart the day after their climb ends.
$1,000.00 Deposit (non-refundable)
$6,000.00 Balance Due 120 days Prior to departure date
Private Groups: We are happy to accommodate private groups for climbs on Denali and throughout AK. Please contact our offices to discuss arranging a private climb.
Land Costs Include
• Round trip flight to Kahiltna Glacier Base Camp
• All group camp supplies, such as tents, stoves, etc.
• All group climbing gear
• All meals during expedition (while on the mountain)
• All guide fees
Land Costs Do Not Include
• Expeditions begin in Talkeetna - any transportation to Alaska/Talkeetna not included • $25 Wire Transfer Fee (If Applicable)
• Meals & Lodging in Talkeetna
• Some supplemental snacks such as candy bars - see confirmation materials • Personal gear (see gear list)
• All expenses incurred from in the event of early departure (evac fees, transport, extra hotel nights, etc)
• Excess baggage charges
• Personal expenses (i.e. laundry, mail, telecommunications)
• Charges incurred as a result of delays beyond the control of Alpine Ascents International. Weather delays are not uncommon, schedule accordingly.
• Trip Cancellation Insurance (highly recommended)
• $350.00 Park fee which is paid directly to the National Park.
• ($250.00 Park fee for those under 24 years of age).
DENALI CANCELLATION/REFUND POLICY
Due to the nature, heavy expenses and limitations of our Federal Government permit, Alpine Ascents International must adhere to a stringent refund policy.
• Each $1000 deposit is non-refundable.
• All balances are due 120 days prior to departure date unless otherwise specified.
• Full refunds, less deposit, will be provided 120 days or more prior to the expedition date.
• 50% refunds will be provided 60-120 days prior to expedition date.
• No refunds will be provided 59-days prior to the expedition date.
• All refund requests must be made in writing.
• Participants whose balances are not received by the 120th day deadline as stated above, risk forfeiture of their place on the expedition.
Note: Alpine Ascents reserves the right to waive any fees. As we offer personalized service, we will attempt to accommodate changes and cancellations when necessary, waiving certain fees when feasible.
Trip Cancellation Insurance
As there are many unforeseen circumstances that may occur during or leading up to the trip, we highly recommend trip cancellation insurance. In many situations, this may be the only way to receive a refund for unused services. In brief, Trip Cancellation insurance may allow you to get reimbursement if you need to cancel your expedition when you are not entitled to a refund from Alpine Ascents.
Alpine Ascents International offers a plan in conjunction with Travelex.
• If you are signing up online or over the phone our location number is #47-0553.
• For non-technical trips choose the Travel Select plan.
• For technical climbs choose the Travel Select Plan and select the Adventurer Plus Pak during your check out.
• There is a requirement that you sign up for your policy within 21 days of registering for your trip if you have a pre-existing condition.
• The Adventurer Plus Pak must be purchased within 21 days of your trip registration.
• Detailed policy information will be sent upon receipt of your completed application.
Alpine Ascents is an authorized concessionaire of Denali National Park and Preserve.Return to Top of Page