Denali Schedule and Prices
2017 Schedule (Dates and team sizes pending NPS approval)
Please note: The availability listed on this page reflects changes within the last 48 hours.
Please contact our office for the most up to date availability for each departure.
Guide schedules subject to change.
All climbs currently 9 climbers and 3 guides. All climbs will have a 3:1 ratio.
Please note all dates subject to approval from Denali National Park and the National Park Service.
|May 12 - June 1||
|May 14 - June 3||
|May 18 - June 7||
|May 20 - June 9||
|May 23 - June 12||
|May 25 - June 14||
|June 6 - June 26||
|June 8 - June 28||
|June 16 - July 6||
|June 18 - July 8||
|June 20 - July 10||
Climbers arrive Talkeetna, AK on the day before their start date
and depart the day after their climb ends.
$1,500.00 Deposit (non-refundable)
$6,400.00 Balance Due 120 days Prior to departure date
- Private Groups: We are happy to accommodate private groups for climbs on Denali and throughout AK. Please contact our offices to discuss arranging a private climb.
- All schedules account for round trip travel from home country.
- Please contact our office for the most up to date availability for each departure.
- All land prices listed below, round trip international airfare not included.
- All land prices are per person, based on double occupancy. SRS available for an additional charge.
- Dates & Prices are subject to change.
- Please purchase trip cancellation insurance (see bottom of page) within 21 days of booking your trip.
- Please contact us with any questions as we look to provide excellent customer service answering your climb and gear questions.
Land Costs Include
• Round trip flight to Kahiltna Glacier Base Camp
• All group camp supplies, such as tents, stoves, etc.
• All group climbing gear
• All meals during expedition (while on the mountain)
• All guide fees
Land Costs Do Not Include
• Expeditions begin in Talkeetna - any transportation to Alaska/Talkeetna not included • $25 Wire Transfer Fee (If Applicable)
• Meals & Lodging in Talkeetna
• Some supplemental snacks such as candy bars - see confirmation materials • Personal gear (see gear list)
• All expenses incurred from in the event of early departure (evac fees, transport, extra hotel nights, etc)
• Excess baggage charges
• Personal expenses (i.e. laundry, mail, telecommunications)
• Charges incurred as a result of delays beyond the control of Alpine Ascents International. Weather delays are not uncommon, schedule accordingly.
• Trip Cancellation Insurance (highly recommended)
• $360.00 Park fee which is paid directly to the National Park.
• ($260.00 Park fee for those under 24 years of age).
DENALI CANCELLATION/REFUND POLICY
Due to the nature, heavy expenses and limitations of our Federal Government permit, Alpine Ascents International must adhere to a stringent refund policy.
• Each $1500 deposit is non-refundable.
• All balances are due 120 days prior to departure date unless otherwise specified.
• Full refunds, less deposit, will be provided 120 days or more prior to the expedition date.
• 50% refunds will be provided 90-119 days prior to expedition date.
• No refunds will be provided 89-days prior to the expedition date.
• All refund requests must be made in writing.
• Participants whose balances are not received by the 120th day deadline as stated above, risk forfeiture of their place on the expedition.
Note: Alpine Ascents reserves the right to waive any fees. As we offer personalized service, we will attempt to accommodate changes and cancellations when necessary, waiving certain fees when feasible.
Trip Cancellation Insurance
As there are many unforeseen circumstances that may occur during or leading up to the trip, we highly recommend trip cancellation insurance.
In many situations, this may be the only way to receive a refund for unused services.
In brief, Trip Cancellation insurance may allow you to get reimbursement if you need to cancel your expedition when you are not entitled to a refund from Alpine Ascents.
Alpine Ascents International offers a plan in conjunction with our travel insurance partner.
Alpine Ascents is an authorized concessionaire of Denali National Park and Preserve.Return to Top of Page