Kilimanjaro Prices & Schedule
$700.00 deposit, due with application
Balance due 120 days prior to departure.
Price Includes/Does Not Include
Machame Route 2015 Summer Dates
June 26 - July 10, 2015 - Sold Out
July 5 - July 19, 2015 - Open
July 14 - July 28, 2015 - Sold Out
July 25 - August 8, 2015 - Open
August 4 - August 18, 2015 - Open
August 14 - August 28, 2015 - Open
August 23 - September 6, 2015 - Open
September 3 - September 17, 2015 - Open
September 12 - September 26, 2015 - Open
Machame Route 2015-16 Winter DatesClimb & Safari: $6,200.00. Climb Only Option: $4,500.00
December 4 - December 18, 2015 - Open
December 14 - December 28, 2015 - Open
December 23, 2015 - January 6, 2016 - Open
January 2 - January 16, 2016 - Open
January 12 - January 26, 2016 - Open
January 22 - February 5, 2016 - Open
January 31 - February 14, 2016 - Open
February 10 - February 24, 2016 - Open
February 20 - March 5, 2016 - Open
March 1 - March 15, 2016 - Open
March 11 - March 25, 2016 - Open
Lemosho Route 2015 Summer Dates
Lemosho Route 2015-16 Winter Dates
- All schedules account for round trip travel from home country.
- "Climb only" return dates are 3 days sooner than posted schedule. We are happy to provide specific day to day itineraries for your departure - please email us at: email@example.com
- Please contact our office for the most up to date availability for each departure.
- All land costs listed, round trip international airfare not included.
- All land costs are per person, based on double occupancy. Single room available for an additional charge; you may be charged single-room fee if we cannot find a pairing for you.
- Dates & Prices are subject to change - Recent price increases are due to new Park entrance fees and related fees in Tanzania.
- Please purchase trip cancellation insurance (see bottom of page) within 21 days of booking your trip.
- Alpine Ascents offers a 10% discount for those partaking in back-to-back climbs of Mt. Elbrus, and Kilimanjaro two of the seven summits. This combination offers an excellent opportunity to save money and experience two extremely different climbs, while completing two of the seven summits.
- Please contact us with any questions as we look to provide excellent customer service answering your climb and gear questions.
Climb Only and Safari Only Options
For those climbers with limited time, we offer a Climb-Only option for this trip at a reduced price. Contact our office for details. For those climber that are interested in family members joining them on the safari after the climb, or for those individuals interested in experiencing the fantastic game parks of Africa without the challenge of climbing Kilimanjaro, we offer a Safari-Only option on each of our departures. Contact our office for details and pricing.
Private Group Programs
Each season Alpine Ascents operates private climbs to Kilimanjaro for organizations, families, fundraising teams and a variety of social groups. Please contact us to assist in arranging your climb and safari, for your team. In most cases we can accommodate your schedule and as always, we will have an Alpine Ascents professional mountain guide lead your climb. Read More
If you would like information on the above please contact Gordon Janow
All Tanzania transportation on scheduled dates.
All Hotel accommodations in Tanzania during listed itinerary. (double occupancy; if we cannot find a pairing for you additional fees may be incurred)
All group equipment, such as tents, stoves, closed cell foam pads etc.
All meals (B,L,D) during the climb and safari
Porters, drivers, guides, park fees and climbing permits
Price Does Not Include
$25 Wire Transfer Fee (If Applicable)
International round-trip airfare Tanzania
Optional Serengeti Balloon Ride ($550.00)
Tanzanian and/or Kenyan visas
Meals, transport, and lodging outside the regular itinerary.
Alcoholic beverages and bottled drinks
Excess baggage charges and airport taxes
All expenses incurred in the event of early departure (evac fees, transport, extra hotel nights, etc)
Personal gear (see gear list)
Optional Single Room Supplement (hotels only)
Charges incurred as a result of delays beyond the control of Alpine Ascents International
Tips and gratuities
All prices and dates subject to change.
Kilimanjaro Cancellation/Refund Policy
Note: Alpine Ascents International highly recommends trip cancellation insurance for all expeditions.
Due to the nature and heavy costs of government and operator permits, Alpine Ascents International must adhere to a stringent refund policy.
Each deposit, regardless of amount, includes a $200.00 non-refundable registration fee.
Full refunds, less registration fee, will be provided 120-days prior to course, trek and/or expedition date.
50% refunds will be provided 90-119 days prior to course, trek and/or expedition date.
No refunds will be provided 89 days prior to course, trek and/or expedition date.
All refund requests must be made in writing and be received in our office within the deadlines stated above.
All balances are due 120 days prior to departure date unless otherwise specified.
Participants whose balances are not received by the 120-day deadline as stated above, risk forfeiture of their place on the expedition.
Note: Alpine Ascents reserves the right to waive any fees. As we offer personalized service, we will attempt to accommodate changes and cancellations when necessary, waiving certain fees when feasible.
Trip Cancellation Insurance
As there are many unforeseen circumstances that may occur during or leading up to the trip, we highly recommend trip cancellation insurance.
In many situations, this may be the only way to receive a refund for unused services.
In brief, Trip Cancellation insurance may allow you to get reimbursement if you need to cancel your expedition when you are not entitled to a refund from Alpine Ascents.
Alpine Ascents International offers a plan in conjunction with Travelex.
Return to Top of Page