Matterhorn Prices & Schedule
Lodging in Swiss/Italian huts (breakfast and dinner)
Lodging in downtown Zermatt hotel (breakfast)
$700.00 deposit, due with application
Balance due 120 days prior to departure.
July 18 - July 27, 2016. Arrive in Zermatt 7/19. Depart Zermatt 7/27. - 1 Spot Left
July 29 - August 7, 2016. Arrive in Zermatt 7/30. Depart Zermatt 8/7. - Open
August 16 - August 25, 2016. Arrive in Zermatt 8/17. Depart Zermatt 8/25. - Open
Each trip has a maximum of 4 climbers
- Alpine Ascents offers a 10% discount for those partaking in back-to-back climbs of Mont Blanc, and the Matterhorn in the same season.
- All schedules account for round trip travel from home country.
- Please contact our office for the most up to date availability for each departure.
- All land prices listed below, round trip international airfare not included.
- All land prices are per person, based on double occupancy. SRS available for an additional charge.
- Dates & Prices are subject to change.
- Please purchase trip cancellation insurance (see bottom of page) within 21 days of booking your trip.
- Please contact us with any questions as we look to provide excellent customer service answering your climb and gear questions.
• We are one of the few (if only) companies, to cover all tram, lift and hotel fees, included in a single price.
• All group climbing gear
• All fees at Swiss/Italian Huts
• Five nights of lodging at hotel in downtown Zermatt.
• Breakfast and Dinner in the huts
• All transportation once course has started
• Eight Trams/lifts, and train fees
• Park fees, trekking permits and all tour fees
• IFMGA certified mountain guide fees
Price Does Not Include
• $25 Wire Transfer Fee (If Applicable)
• Meals not listed above (Meals in Zermatt)
• Lunches during the climb
• International airfare USA – Geneva – USA
• Train from Geneva to Zermatt round trip
• Personal gear (see gear list)
• All personal snack/lunch food
• Alcoholic beverages and bottled drinks (bottled water)
• Any extra nights lodging in Zermatt beyond itinerary
• All expenses incurred in the event of early departure (evacuation fees, transport, extra hotel nights, etc)
• Excess baggage charges and airport taxes.
• Charges incurred as a result of delays beyond the control of Alpine Ascents International
Matterhorn Cancellation/Refund Policy
Note: Alpine Ascents International highly recommends trip cancellation insurance for all expeditions.
• Due to the nature and heavy costs of government and operator permits, Alpine Ascents International must adhere to a stringent refund policy.
• Each deposit, regardless of amount, includes a $200.00 non-refundable registration fee.
• All balances are due 120 days prior to departure date unless otherwise specified.
• Full refunds, less registration fee, will be provided 120 days or more prior to the expedition date.
• 50% refunds will be provided 90-119 days prior to expedition date.
• No refunds will be provided 89-days prior to the expedition date.
• All refund requests must be made in writing and be received in our office within the deadlines stated above.
• Participants whose balances are not received by the 120th day deadline as stated above, risk forfeiture of their place on the expedition.
Note: Alpine Ascents reserves the right to waive any fees. As we offer personalized service, we will attempt to accommodate changes and cancellations when necessary, waiving certain fees when feasible.
Trip Cancellation Insurance
As there are many unforeseen circumstances that may occur during or leading up to the trip, we highly recommend trip cancellation insurance.
In many situations, this may be the only way to receive a refund for unused services.
In brief, Trip Cancellation insurance may allow you to get reimbursement if you need to cancel your expedition when you are not entitled to a refund from Alpine Ascents.
Alpine Ascents International offers a plan in conjunction with Travelex.
Return to Top of Page