Matterhorn Schedule & Prices
July 28 - August 6, 2014. Arrive in Zermatt 7/29. Depart Zermatt 8/6. - SOLD OUT
August 25 - September 3, 2014. Arrive in Zermatt 8/26. Depart Zermatt 9/3. - SOLD OUT
Lodging in Swiss/Italian huts (breakfast and dinner)
Lodging in downtown Zermatt hotel (breakfast)
$700.00 deposit, due with application
Balance due 120 days prior to departure.
Land Costs Include
• We are one of the few (if only) companies, to cover all tram, lift and hotel fees, included in a single price.
• All group climbing gear
• All fees at Swiss/Italian Huts
• Five nights of lodging at hotel in downtown Zermatt.
• Breakfast and Dinner in the huts
• All transportation once course has started
• Eight Trams/lifts, and train fees
• Park fees, trekking permits and all tour fees
• IFMGA certified mountain guide fees
Land Costs Do Not Include
• $25 Wire Transfer Fee (If Applicable)
• Meals not listed above (Meals in Zermatt)
• Lunches during the climb
• International airfare USA – Geneva – USA
• Train from Geneva to Zermatt round trip
• Personal gear (see gear list)
• All personal snack/lunch food
• Alcoholic beverages and bottled drinks (bottled water)
• Any extra nights lodging in Zermatt beyond itinerary
• All expenses incurred in the event of early departure (evacuation fees, transport, extra hotel nights, etc)
• Excess baggage charges and airport taxes.
• Charges incurred as a result of delays beyond the control of Alpine Ascents International
Matterhorn Cancellation/Refund Policy
Note: Alpine Ascents International highly recommends trip cancellation insurance for all expeditions.
• Due to the nature and heavy costs of government and operator permits, Alpine Ascents International must adhere to a stringent refund policy.
Each deposit, regardless of amount, includes a $200.00 non-refundable registration fee.
• All balances are due 120 days prior to departure date unless otherwise specified.
• Full refunds, less deposit, will be provided 120 days or more prior to the expedition date.
• 50% refunds will be provided 60-120 days prior to expedition date.
• No refunds will be provided 59-days prior to the expedition date.
• All refund requests must be made in writing.
• Participants whose balances are not received by the 120th day deadline as stated above, risk forfeiture of their place on the expedition.
Note: Alpine Ascents reserves the right to waive any fees. As we offer personalized service, we will attempt to accommodate changes and cancellations when necessary, waiving certain fees when feasible.
Trip Cancellation Insurance
As there are many unforeseen circumstances that may occur during or leading up to the trip, we highly recommend trip cancellation insurance. In many situations, this may be the only way to receive a refund for unused services. In brief, Trip Cancellation insurance may allow you to get reimbursement if you need to cancel your expedition when you are not entitled to a refund from Alpine Ascents.
Alpine Ascents International offers a plan in conjunction with Travelex.
• If you are signing up online or over the phone our location number is #47-0553.
• For non-technical trips choose the Travel Select plan.
• For technical climbs choose the Travel Select Plan and select the Adventurer Plus Pak during your check out.
• There is a requirement that you sign up for your policy within 21 days of registering for your trip if you have a pre-existing condition.
• The Adventurer Plus Pak must be purchased within 21 days of your trip registration.
• Detailed policy information will be sent upon receipt of your completed application.
Return to Top of Page