Patagonia Schedule & Prices
2010 - 2011 Dates and Pricing
December 2 - December 12, 2010
December 16 - December 26, 2010
December 30, 2010 - January 9, 2011
January 13 - January 23, 2011
January 27 - February 6, 2011
March 10 - March 20, 2011
Intermediate course also available contact us for details
$700.00 deposit, due with application
Balance due 90 days prior to departure.
LAND COSTS INCLUDE (subject to change)
All in country transportation after arrival in Balmaceda/Coyhaique (land, boat, bus)
Lodges and camping
All ground transport
All meals while in cities during itinerary and climbing
All group climbing gear
All group supplies, such as tents, stoves, etc.
Welcome Dinner and Farewell Dinner
LAND COSTS DO NOT INCLUDE (subject to change)
International round-trip airfare USA-Chile
Domestic round-trip airfare Santiago-Balmaceda/Coyhaique
Excess baggage charges and airport taxes
Personal gear (see equipment list)
Charges incurred as a result of delays beyond the control of Alpine Ascents
Alcoholic beverages and bottled drinks
All expenses incurred in the event of early departure ( evac fees, transport, extra hotel nights, etc)
Trip cancellation insurance
Patagonia Cancellation/Refund Policy
Note: Alpine Ascents International highly recommends trip cancellation insurance for all programs. Due to the nature and heavy costs of government and operator permits, Alpine Ascents International must adhere to a stringent refund policy.
- Deposits are due at time of registration to reserve space on the course.
Please include with completed application form.
- Each deposit includes a $200.00 non-refundable registration fee.
- All balances are due 90 days prior to course start date.
- Payments can be made by check, money order, wire transfer or credit card (VISA/MC/AMEX).
- $200.00 non-refundable registration fee.
- Full refunds will be provided 90-days prior to course start date.
- 50% refunds will be provided 60-89 days prior to course start date.
- No refunds will be provided 59-days prior to course start date.
- If Alpine Ascents cancels or reschedules a program, all fees are refundable and/or transferable.
We highly recommend purchasing trip cancellation insurance. Alpine Ascents International offers a plan in conjunction with Travelex. If you are signing up online or over the phone our location number is #47-0553. For non-technical trips choose the Travel Select plan. For technical climbs choose the Travel Select Plan and select the Adventurer Upgrade during your check out. Detailed policy information will be sent upon receipt of your completed application. Return to Top of Page