Private Domestic Rates for Courses and Climbs (Subject to change)
Per Day Pricing For Private Climbs and Courses
(Add $250 per day for 2nd guide, necessary on some climbs based on skill level and team size)
2 - 5 climbers: $300 per day per person
2 - 5 climbers Mount Baker: $400 per day per person
• 50% of full team price as Deposit
• $200 per person is a non-refundable registration fee and will be applied on a per person basis
• School refund policies apply unless otherwise noted.
• Some climbs may require the hiring of a 2nd guide based on trip length and prior
skill level as determined by Alpine Ascents
Transportation is not provided.
School Cancellation/Refund Policy
Note: Alpine Ascents International highly recommends trip cancellation insurance for all programs. Due to the nature and heavy costs of government and operator permits, Alpine Ascents International must adhere to a stringent refund policy.Each deposit, regardless of amount, includes a $200.00 non-refundable registration fee.
- Deposits are due at time of registration to reserve space on the course.
Please include with completed application form.
- Each deposit includes a $200.00 non-refundable registration fee.
- All balances are due 90 days prior to course start date.
- Payments can be made by check, money order, wire transfer or credit card (VISA/MC/AMEX).
- $200.00 non-refundable registration fee.
- Full refunds, less registration fee, will be provided 90 days prior to course start date.
- 50% refunds will be provided 60-89 days prior to course start date.
- No refunds will be provided 59 days prior to course start date.
- If Alpine Ascents cancels or reschedules a program, all fees are refundable and/or transferable.
Change Fee Policy
- $50.00 change fee for date changes 61-90 days prior to course start date.
- $150.00 change fee for date changes 31-59 days prior to course start date.
- No date changes are allowed 30 days prior to course start date. While changes of 30 days or less are generally not possible, as courses are usually full at that time, we will attempt to accommodate your needs on an individual basis.
Trip Cancellation Insurance
As there are many unforeseen circumstances that may occur during or leading up to the trip, we highly recommend trip cancellation insurance.
In many situations, this may be the only way to receive a refund for unused services.
In brief, Trip Cancellation insurance may allow you to get reimbursement if you need to cancel your expedition when you are not entitled to a refund from Alpine Ascents.
Alpine Ascents International offers a plan in conjunction with Travelex.
Return to Top of Page