10-Day Mount Rainier Course & Climb Prices & Schedule
All Prices & Dates Subject to Approval by Mount Rainier National Park
$500.00 deposit, due with application
Balance due 120 days prior to departure.
- Please contact our office for the most up to date availability for each departure.
- All land prices listed below, round trip airfare not included.
- Dates & Prices are subject to change.
- Please purchase trip cancellation insurance (see bottom of page) within 21 days of booking your trip.
- Please contact us with any questions as we look to provide excellent customer service answering your climb and gear questions.
Round Trip Transportation from Seattle to North Cascades / Mount Rainier
NPS Climbing Fee($43) and Park Entrance Fee
NPS Climbing Fee($30) if under age 24. (Reduced fee will be applied to final balance)
Guide Fees (4:1 climber-to-guide ratio, 2:1 on summit day)
Group Equipment such as ropes, snow and ice protection etc.
Cotton Alpine Ascents T-shirt
Price Does Not Include
$25 Wire Transfer Fee (If Applicable)
Personal gear (see equipment list)
Meals on course for first 6 days. Meals will be provided on Rainier portion (excluding lunches). Part of our ethic is to teach self-sufficiency in the mountains and we offer a comprehensive menu plan upon registration
Hotels/lodging in Seattle.
(We have a preferred arrangement with the Marqueen Hotel, 2 blocks from our office)
Transfers to/from Seattle office. 2 hotels within walking distance of our office.
All expenses incurred in the event of early departure ( evac fees, transport, extra hotel nights, etc)
Trip cancellation insurance
Rainier Cancellation/Refund Policy
Note: Alpine Ascents International highly recommends trip cancellation insurance for all programs. Due to the nature and heavy costs of government and operator permits, Alpine Ascents International must adhere to a stringent refund policy.
- Deposits are due at time of registration to reserve space on the climb.
Please include with completed application form if you have not already submitted deposit by phone.
- Each deposit includes a $200.00 non-refundable registration fee.
- All balances are due 120 days prior to climb start date.
- Payments can be made by check, money order, wire transfer or credit card (VISA/MC/AMEX).
- Mount Rainier Program balances are automatically charged 120 days prior to departure date.
- $200.00 non-refundable registration fee.
- Full refunds will be provided 120 days or more prior to climb start date.
- 50% refunds will be provided 90-119 days prior to climb start date.
- No refunds will be provided 89 days prior to climb start date.
- All refund requests must be made in writing and be received in our office within the deadlines stated above.
- If Alpine Ascents cancels or reschedules a program, all fees are refundable and/or transferable.
Trip Cancellation Insurance
As there are many unforeseen circumstances that may occur during or leading up to the trip, we highly recommend trip cancellation insurance.
In many situations, this may be the only way to receive a refund for unused services.
In brief, Trip Cancellation insurance may allow you to get reimbursement if you need to cancel your expedition when you are not entitled to a refund from Alpine Ascents.
Alpine Ascents International offers a plan in conjunction with Travelex.