Waitlist and Private Rainier Climbs
To sign up for the Rainier waitlist, send an email to email@example.com with the following information:
- Email Address (waitlist spots to be offered via email only)
- How many spots you need
- Please note the time frame you would like to be waitlisted for
Things to keep in mind:
- We see only a handful of cancellations between September and February
- We will start seeing more cancellations starting in mid-February, with most cancellations occurring between April and July. Once you're added, in most cases you won't hear from us until late winter or spring.
- Train like you're on the climb! While we'll likely have more people waitlisted than we will openings, it's also true that we'll have a number of people on the list who will opt not to take openings they are offered.
- You may be offered more than one spot; if at any point you'd like to be removed from the list, please let us know.
- Make sure you add the domain "aplineascents.com" to your safe list so emails make it to your inbox and not your spam folder.
If you have any questions, please give us a call at (206) 378-1927, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to permitting regulations we do not offer private summit climbs on Mt. Rainier. Please consider our Mt. Baker summit climb as an excellent alternative.