Contact ALPINE ASCENTS INTERNATIONAL
ALPINE ASCENTS INTERNATIONAL
109 W. Mercer St., Seattle, WA 98119
(206) 378-1927, fax: (206) 378-1937
Monday – Friday 8:30am – 4:00pm PST.
Questions? Comments? Climb@AlpineAscents.com
We at Alpine Ascents are committed to developing strong, safe climbers. Our full-time staff of experts is happy to assist you with all of your climbing/travel related questions, whether or not you are considering one of our expeditions.
Staff Contact Info
Director of Programs: Gordon Janow, gjanow@AlpineAscents.com
Director of Information Technology: Matt Lepisto, mlepisto@AlpineAscents.com
Director of Finance & Operations: Gary Harrington, gharrington@AlpineAscents.com
Guide and Program Supervisor: Paul Koubek, pkoubek@AlpineAscents.com
Operations Manager: Matt Miller, mmiller@AlpineAscents.com
Program Coordinator: Chris Thalman, cthalman@AlpineAscents.com
Guide Operations Manager: Maryanna Brown, mbrown@AlpineAscents.com
Operations Staff: Dani Nelson, dnelson@AlpineAscents.com
Operations Staff: Brendan Smith, bsmith@AlpineAscents.com
Directions to Alpine Ascents
- From Interstate 5, take the Mercer Street Exit and follow the signs to Seattle Center/Space Needle.
- Continue West on Mercer St. from the freeway for ~1.5 miles.
- We are located at 109 West Mercer Street, directly across the street from Bank of America and Next Door to Ozzie’s Tavern.
- Street parking is limited to 2-hour parking meters, though there are several pay lots near our offices.
Exceeded expectations. Very professional. All camps and lodging met or exceeded my expectations. The tents were brand new. Food and group gear were excellent. I am a fan of AAI and will share my opinion when given the chance.