Contact ALPINE ASCENTS INTERNATIONAL
ALPINE ASCENTS INTERNATIONAL
109 W. Mercer St., Seattle, WA 98119
(206) 378-1927, fax: (206) 378-1937
Monday – Friday 8:30am – 4:00pm PST.
Questions? Comments? Climb@AlpineAscents.com
We at Alpine Ascents are committed to developing strong, safe climbers. Our full-time staff of experts is happy to assist you with all of your climbing/travel related questions, whether or not you are considering one of our expeditions.
Staff Contact Info
Director of Programs: Gordon Janow, gjanow@AlpineAscents.com
Director of Information Technology: Matt Lepisto, mlepisto@AlpineAscents.com
Director of Finance & Operations: Gary Harrington, gharrington@AlpineAscents.com
Guide Manager: Paul Koubek, pkoubek@AlpineAscents.com
Operations Manager: Matt Miller, mmiller@AlpineAscents.com
Program Coordinator: Chris Thalman, cthalman@AlpineAscents.com
Assistant Operations Manager: Aaron Bailey, abailey@AlpineAscents.com
Guide Manager: Maryanna Brown, mbrown@AlpineAscents.com
Operations Staff: Robin Pendery, rpendery@AlpineAscents.com
Directions to Alpine Ascents
- From Interstate 5, take the Mercer Street Exit and follow the signs to Seattle Center/Space Needle.
- Continue West on Mercer St. from the freeway for ~1.5 miles.
- We are located at 109 West Mercer Street, directly across the street from Bank of America and Next Door to Ozzie’s Tavern.
- Street parking is limited to 2-hour parking meters, though there are several pay lots near our offices.
This is my third trip with Alpine Ascents and I have yet to be let down by the quality! You guys really put on a great production. Your admin team always does a great job. I did like the monthly training guide this year, it was nice to have reminders of the climb. I am […]