If your 2022 summer plans include climbing the mighty Tahoma, check out the webinar we hosted on March 29. Our Director of Operations, Jonathon Spitzer, walked us through pre-trip logistics and everything you need to know before arriving at your 2PM gear check. Senior guide, Lyra Pierotti, outlined the climbing route and the flow of the trip, complete with historical background. Finally, we wrapped up with insider gear tips and a comprehensive Q & A session. Hope to see you on the mountain this summer!
You can watch the full recording below.
Still have questions after the webinar?
- You can direct all logistics questions (hotels, flights, shuttles, etc.) to [email protected].
- Gear questions can go to our in-house equipment experts at [email protected]
- Don’t forget about our Gear Lexicon!
We also recommend these blog posts to help you prepare for your climb:
- The Notebook: When Should I Climb Rainier?
- Boots for Mount Rainier: Singles or Doubles?
- 3-Day Rainier: Lunchtime
- Is My Training Working?
- Women’s Specific Climbing Tips