Carstensz Pyramid Prices & Schedule
Balance Due 120 days prior to departure
Please note if you would like to pay the balance with a credit
card a 2.7% surcharge will be added to your balance.
October 8 - 23, 2016
Arrive Denpasar, Bali March 8. Depart Denpasar, Bali March 23.
- Please note that climbing permits on Carstensz Pyramid are subject to change at any time. This can result in the cancelling of an expedition and climbers may incur a full loss of payment. Permit situations and control thereof can change quickly. Alpine Ascents will only operate fully legal, permitted expeditions and given our successful history in the mountain, we firmly believe that our chance of success is excellent. Please contact our offices with any further questions.
- All schedules account for round trip travel from home country.
- Please contact our office for the most up to date availability for each departure.
- All land prices listed below, round trip international airfare not included.
- All land prices are per person, based on double occupancy. SRS available for an additional charge.
- Dates & Prices are subject to change.
- Please purchase trip cancellation insurance (see bottom of page) within 21 days of booking your trip.
- Please contact us with any questions as we look to provide excellent customer service answering your climb and gear questions.
- All domestic flights from Denpasar (Bali) to Papua and return
- Fixed wing flight from Nabire to Enaratoli
- Helicopter flight from Enaratoli to Base Camp
- Accommodation (Double Occupancy) excluding Bali before and after the trek/climb
- All meals after departing Bali and before arriving back in Bali
- Tents and group climbing equipment
- All expedition logistics
- All climbing and trekking permits
- All supplies necessary to make a strong and safe bid for the summit
- All expedition staff including qualified western Mountain Guide(s) and local support staff
- Up to two nights' accommodation and meals in Papua prior to the climb and one night following the climb (in case of delay)
- Transport of 20kg personal equipment from Enaratoli to Base Camp by helicopter
- Porterage for up to 15 kgs of personal equipment from Base Camp to Sugapa
Price Does Not Include
- International Air travel to and from Denpasar, Indonesia
- Indonesian tourist visa charges and airport taxes
- Personal clothing and equipment
- Personal travel insurance, trip cancellation insurance and medical / security evacuation insurance
- Any rescue costs or costs of early departure from the expedition
- Personal domestic excess baggage costs
- Customary gratuities to local expedition staff, porters and guides
- Accommodation in Papua, beyond the 3 nights
- Hotel accommodation and meals in Bali
- Personal climbing equipment.
- Force majeure.
- Costs for delays that are beyond the control of the expedition
CARSTENSZ PYRAMID EXPEDITION CANCELLATION/REFUND POLICY
Due to the nature and heavy costs of government and operator permits, Alpine Ascents International must adhere to a stringent refund policy.
- Each deposit and balance payment is non-refundable.
- All balances are due 120 days prior to departure date unless otherwise specified.
Trip Cancellation Insurance
As there are many unforeseen circumstances that may occur during or leading up to the trip, we highly recommend trip cancellation insurance.
In many situations, this may be the only way to receive a refund for unused services.
In brief, Trip Cancellation insurance may allow you to get reimbursement if you need to cancel your expedition when you are not entitled to a refund from Alpine Ascents.
Alpine Ascents International offers a plan in conjunction with our travel insurance partner.
Return to Top of Page