$1,350.00 Illimani Extension
- $700.00 deposit, due with application
- Balance due 120 days prior to departure.
- The balance can be paid by check, wire transfer, ACH or by credit card with a surcharge of 3%
- All in-country transportation
- Hotels in La Paz and other lodging throughout the expedition
- All group climbing gear and supplies such as tents, stoves, etc.
- All meals while climbing and while traveling outside of the city of La Paz
- Mules and porters for Pequeño Alpamayo and Chachacomani to carry gear to base camp and from base camp to high camp
- Park fees and permits
Price Does Not Include
- $25 Wire Transfer Fee (If Applicable)
- International round-trip airfare to La Paz, Bolivia
- Meals in La Paz
- Single Room Supplement (Hotels Only)
- Personal gear (see gear list)
- Excess baggage charges and airport taxes
- Alcoholic beverages and bottled drinks
- All expenses incurred in the event of early departure (evac fees,
transport, extra hotel nights, etc.)
- Personal items
- Charges incurred as a result of delays beyond Alpine Ascents
- Guide tips
2020 Bolivia Schedule
May 29 – June 13 (Arrive La Paz 5/30. Depart La Paz 6/13)
June 13 – 17 Illimani Extension (Depart La Paz 6/17)
Lead Guide: Rachel Molstad
June 19 – July 4 (Arrive La Paz 6/20. Depart La Paz 7/4)
July 4 – 8 Illimani Extension (Depart La Paz 7/8)
Lead Guide: Rachel Molstad
- All schedules account for round trip travel from home country.
- Please contact our office for the most up to date availability for each departure.
- All land prices listed below, round trip international airfare not included.
- All land prices are per person, based on double occupancy. SRS available for an additional charge.
- Dates & Prices are subject to change.
- Please purchase trip cancellation insurance (see bottom of page) within 21 days of booking your trip.
- Please contact us with any questions as we look to provide excellent customer service answering your climb and gear questions.
Bolivia Cancellation/Refund Policy
Note: Alpine Ascents International highly recommends trip cancellation insurance for all expeditions.
- Due to the nature and heavy costs of government and operator permits, Alpine Ascents International must adhere to a stringent refund policy.
- Each deposit, regardless of amount, includes a $300.00 non-refundable registration fee.
- Full refunds, less registration fee, will be provided 120-days prior to course, trek and/or expedition date.
- 50% refunds, less registration fee, will be provided 90-119 days prior to course, trek and/or expedition date.
- No refunds will be provided 89-days prior to course, trek and/or expedition date.
- All refund requests must be made in writing and be received in our office within the deadlines stated above.
- All balances are due 120 days prior to departure date unless otherwise specified and can be paid by check, wire transfer, ACH or by credit card with a surcharge of 3%. Payment details will be in your billing statement.
- Participants whose balances are not received by the 120-day deadline as stated above, risk forfeiture of their place on the expedition.
Note: Alpine Ascents reserves the right to waive any fees. As we offer personalized service, we will attempt to accommodate changes and cancellations when necessary, waiving certain fees when feasible.
Trip Cancellation Insurance
As there are many unforeseen circumstances that may occur during or leading up to the trip, we highly recommend trip cancellation insurance.
In many situations, this may be the only way to receive a refund for unused services.
In brief, Trip Cancellation insurance may allow you to get reimbursement if you need to cancel your expedition when you are not entitled to a refund from Alpine Ascents.
Alpine Ascents International offers a plan in conjunction with our travel insurance partner.