Payments: $700.00 deposit, due with application
Balance due 120 days prior to departure.
- Transportation to and from airport in Kathmandu
- Hotels and breakfasts in Kathmandu
- Welcome dinner
- Round-trip flight to Lukla
- All group camp supplies, such as tents, stoves, etc.
- All group climbing gear
- All meals while trekking
- Park fees and trekking permits
- Sherpa, porters and guides
Price Does Not Include
- $25 Wire Transfer Fee (If Applicable)
- International round-trip air fare USA-Nepal
- Meals in Kathmandu
- Alcoholic beverages and bottled drinks
- Personal gear
- Excess baggage charges and airport taxes
- All expenses incurred in the event of early departure ( evac fees, transport, extra hotel nights, etc)
- Personal items
- Please note that climbers have been delayed in Lukla awaiting return to KTM. At times helicopters can fly when planes cannot. Helicopter cost is approximately $400 paid by the trekker
- Charges incurred as a result of delays beyond the control of Alpine Ascents
March 25 – April 19, 2017 Arrive Kathmandu 3/27. Depart Kathmandu 4/18 – Open – Register
October 7 – November 2, 2017 Arrive Kathmandu 10/9. Depart Kathmandu 11/1 – Open – Register
- All schedules account for round trip travel from home country.
- Please contact our office for the most up to date availability for each departure.
- All land prices listed below, round trip international airfare not included.
- All land prices are per person, based on double occupancy. SRS available for an additional charge.
- Dates & Prices are subject to change.
- Please purchase trip cancellation insurance within 21 days of booking your trip.
- Please contact us with any questions as we look to provide excellent customer service answering your climb and gear questions.
Island Peak Cancellation/Refund Policy
Note: Alpine Ascents International highly recommends trip cancellation insurance for all expeditions. Due to the nature and heavy costs of government and operator permits, Alpine Ascents International must adhere to a stringent refund policy.
- Each deposit, regardless of amount, includes a $200.00 non-refundable registration fee.
- Full refunds, less registration fee, will be provided 120 days prior to course, trek and/or expedition date.
- 50% refunds will be provided 90-119 days prior to course, trek and/or expedition date.
- No refunds will be provided 89 days prior to course, trek and/or expedition date.
All refund requests must be made in writing and be received in our office within the deadlines stated above.
- All balances are due 120 days prior to departure date unless otherwise specified.
Participants whose balances are not received by the 120-day deadline as stated above, risk forfeiture of their place on the expedition.
Note: Alpine Ascents reserves the right to waive any fees. As we offer personalized service, we will attempt to accommodate changes and cancellations when necessary, waiving certain fees when feasible.
Trip Cancellation Insurance
As there are many unforeseen circumstances that may occur during or leading up to the trip, we highly recommend trip cancellation insurance.
In many situations, this may be the only way to receive a refund for unused services.
In brief, Trip Cancellation insurance may allow you to get reimbursement if you need to cancel your expedition when you are not entitled to a refund from Alpine Ascents.
Alpine Ascents International offers a plan in conjunction with our travel insurance partner.