$5,700.00 (Includes Meals and domestic flights)
- $700.00 deposit, due with application
- Balance due 120 days prior to departure.
- All transportation and lodging in Russia
- Guided Tours of both Moscow and St. Petersburg
- All group camp supplies, such as tents, stoves, etc.
- All Pick Ups and Transfers ($100 each) if arriving on scheduled day. Please arrive by 3:00pm (further details sent upon sign up)
- Excess Baggage Fees (You are allowed only 20kg (44lb) for the internal flights in Russia)
- All meals and lodging (except last night meal in Moscow)
- All group climbing gear
- All meals while trekking
- All hut fees
- Park fees, trekking permits and all tour fees
- Guides (including American guides) multiple guides on summit (day-south side only)
- Snow Cat transport fees (while ascending – single trip)
Price Does Not Include
- $25 Wire Transfer Fee (If Applicable)
- International airfare USA – St. Petersburg & Moscow – USA
- Non-scheduled Airport Shuttles & hotels
- Any transfers not on scheduled arrival and departure date
- Russian Visas
- Alcoholic Beverages and bottled drinks
- All expenses incurred in the event of early departure (evac fees, transport, extra hotel nights, etc)
- Personal gear
- Charges incurred as a result of delays beyond the control of Alpine Ascents International
- Single Room Supplement (Hotels Only)
- For those requesting double room accommodations every effort will be made to pair you with another climber. A Single Room Supplement will apply if a match cannot be made or if there is a last minute cancellation.
- Tips and gratuities
- All prices and dates subject to change.
June 16 – June 30, 2017 Arrive St. Petersburg 6/17. Depart Moscow 6/30 – 2 spaces left
Lead Guide: Vern Tejas (Subject to change)
June 30 – July 14, 2017 Arrive St. Petersburg 7/1. Depart Moscow 7/14 – Now Open!
Lead Guide: Vern Tejas (Subject to change)
- Alpine Ascents offers a 10% discount for those partaking in back-to-back climbs of Mt. Elbrus and Kilimanjaro, two of the seven summits. This combination offers an excellent opportunity to save money and experience two extremely different climbs, while completing two of the seven summits.
- Alpine Ascents includes most of the incidental costs associated with this trip in the expedition price. Our price includes all pickups and transfers (usually $100 each); Also Included is the internal R/T flight to Mineral Vody; All excess baggage fees for the Mineral Vody flight will be paid for by Alpine Ascents; Hotels upgraded to 3 stars; Snow Cats used going up the mountain are included in cost (single journey, multiple rides extra) Alpine Ascents has one of our current staff lead every trip along with pre-selected Russian guides; Multiple guides on summit day. We encourage you to compare our offerings to any other guide service.
- All schedules account for round trip travel from home country.
- All land prices listed below, round trip international airfare not included.
- All land prices are per person, based on double occupancy. SRS available for an additional charge.
- Dates & Prices are subject to change.
- Please purchase trip cancellation insurance (see bottom of page)
- Please contact us with any questions as we look to provide excellent customer service answering your climb and gear questions.
Elbrus Cancellation/Refund Policy
Note: Alpine Ascents International highly recommends trip cancellation insurance for all expeditions. Due to the nature and heavy costs of government and operator permits, Alpine Ascents International must adhere to a stringent refund policy.
- Each deposit, regardless of amount, includes a $200.00 non-refundable registration fee.
- Full refunds, less registration fee, will be provided 120-days or more prior to course, trek and/or expedition date.
- 50% refunds will be provided 90-119 days prior to course, trek and/or expedition date.
- No refunds will be provided 89-days prior to course, trek and/or expedition date.
- All refund requests must be made in writing and be received in our office within the deadlines stated above.
- All balances are due 120 days prior to departure date unless otherwise specified.
- Participants whose balances are not received by the 120-day deadline as stated above, risk forfeiture of their place on the expedition.
Note: Alpine Ascents reserves the right to waive any fees. As we offer personalized service, we will attempt to accommodate changes and cancellations when necessary, waiving certain fees when feasible.
Trip Cancellation Insurance
As there are many unforeseen circumstances that may occur during or leading up to the trip, we highly recommend trip cancellation insurance.
In many situations, this may be the only way to receive a refund for unused services.
In brief, Trip Cancellation insurance may allow you to get reimbursement if you need to cancel your expedition when you are not entitled to a refund from Alpine Ascents.
Alpine Ascents International offers a plan in conjunction with our travel insurance partner.
Fantastic experience for me. Success is wonderful. Lakpa and Vern made a shrewd weather call that allowed us to proceed to the summit. Outstanding leadership, safety is a big deal in my book