$6,100.00 (includes meals and domestic flights)
- A deposit of $700.00 is due at the time of registration to reserve a space on the expedition.
- Each deposit includes a $300.00 nonrefundable registration fee.
- All balances are due 120 days prior to expedition start date, unless otherwise specified, and can be paid by check, wire transfer, ACH or by credit card with a surcharge of 3%.
- Participants whose balances are not received by the 120-day deadline as stated above, risk forfeiture of their place on the expedition.
- All transportation and lodging in Russia
- Guided tours of both Moscow and St. Petersburg
- All group camp supplies, such as tents, stoves, etc.
- Airport transfers via taxi. Please see confirmation materials as we suggest taxi or Uber (reimbursable to you), though transport can be pre-arranged if requested.
- Excess baggage fees (you are allowed only 20 kg, or 44 lbs., for the internal flights in Russia)
- All meals and lodging
- All group climbing gear
- All meals while trekking
- All hut fees
- Park fees, trekking permits and all tour fees
- Guides (including American guides) multiple guides on summit day
- Snow Cat transport fees (while ascending – single trip)
Price Does Not Include
- $25 wire transfer fee (If Applicable)
- International airfare USA – Moscow – St. Petersburg – USA
- Nonscheduled airport shuttles and hotels
- Any transfers not on scheduled arrival and departure date
- Russian visas
- Alcoholic beverages and bottled drinks
- All expenses incurred in the event of early departure (evacuation fees, transport, extra hotel nights, etc.)
- Personal gear
- Charges incurred as a result of delays beyond the control of Alpine Ascents International
- Single room supplement (hotels only)
- For those requesting double room accommodations every effort will be made to pair you with another climber. A single room supplement will apply if a match cannot be made or if there is a last-minute cancellation.
- Tips and gratuities
- All prices and dates subject to change
No Upcoming Departures. Check again soon.
Email to be added to the waitlist or to inquire about spaces.
- Alpine Ascents offers a 10% discount for those partaking in back-to-back climbs of Mt. Elbrus and Kilimanjaro, two of the seven summits. This combination offers an excellent opportunity to save money and experience two extremely different climbs, while completing two of the seven summits.
- Alpine Ascents includes most of the incidental costs associated with this trip in the expedition price. Our price includes all pickups and transfers on scheduled day per request. Also included is the internal round trip flight to Mineral Vody. All excess baggage fees for the Mineral Vody flight will be paid for by Alpine Ascents. Snow Cats used going up the mountain are included in cost (single journey, multiple rides extra). Alpine Ascents has one of our current staff lead every trip along with pre-selected Russian guides. Multiple guides on summit day. We encourage you to compare our offerings to any other guide service.
- All schedules account for round-trip travel from home country.
- All land prices listed below; round-trip international airfare not included.
- All land prices are per person, based on double occupancy. SRS available for an additional charge.
- Dates and prices are subject to change.
- Please purchase trip cancellation insurance (see bottom of page).
- Please contact us with any questions as we look to provide excellent customer service answering your climb and gear questions.
Elbrus Cancellation/Refund Policy
Note: Alpine Ascents International highly recommends trip cancellation insurance for all programs. Due to the nature and heavy costs of government and operator permits, Alpine Ascents International must adhere to a stringent refund policy.
- Full refunds, less the nonrefundable registration fee, will be provided for cancellations made 120-days prior to the expedition start date.
- 50% refunds, less the nonrefundable registration fee, will be provided for cancellations made 90-119 days prior to the expedition start date.
- No refunds will be provided for cancellations made 89-days prior to the expedition start date.
- Alpine Ascents International will attempt to accommodate changes and cancellations when necessary, waiving certain fees when feasible.
- All cancellation/refund requests must be made in writing and be received in our office within the deadlines stated above.
Trip Cancellation Insurance
As there are many unforeseen circumstances that may occur during or leading up to the trip, we highly recommend trip cancellation insurance.
In many situations, this may be the only way to receive a refund for unused services.
In brief, trip cancellation insurance may allow you to get reimbursement if you need to cancel your expedition when you are not entitled to a refund from Alpine Ascents.
Alpine Ascents International offers a plan in conjunction with our travel insurance partner.
Excellent. Communication and interface with the AAI office and staff was easy and prompt. Information and direction was always available through the months leading up to the departure date.