$6,300.00 (per person, double occupancy)
- $700.00 deposit, due with application
- Balance due 120 days prior to departure.
- All land transportation in Chile
- Airport pickup on arrival
- Hotel accommodations in Santiago for one night before climb based on shared occupancy (climbers descending early may incur extra hotel fees).
- Climbers pay for hotel rooms upon return to Santiago.
- Meals: Alpine Ascents pays for all meals from the first night’s dinner (on scheduled date) until departure from the mountain. Climbers pay for own meals upon return to Santiago at the end of the expedition. (Breakfast is included as part of the lodging)
- All group climbing gear
- All group supplies, such as tents, stoves etc.
Price Does Not Include
- $25 wire transfer fee (if applicable)
- International round-trip airfare USA – Mendoza
- Single-room supplement (hotels only)
- Tips for guides (approximately: $200 – $500 USD)
- Some supplemental snacks such as candy bars – see confirmation materials
- Additional hotels, meals, and transportation should the climb end early
- Excess baggage charges and airport taxes
- All fees for early departure from team (such as non-scheduled mule transport). These fees will be outlined in confirmation materials for early departure.
- Personal gear
- Charges incurred as a result of delays beyond the control of Alpine Ascents
- Trip cancellation insurance
January 6 – 25
Arrive Santiago, Chile January 7. Depart Santiago January 24
- Please contact us with any questions as we look to provide excellent customer service answering your climb and gear questions
- The availability listed on this page reflects changes within the last 48 hours.
- Please contact our office for the most up to date availability for each departure.
- We are happy to provide specific day to day itineraries for your departure – please email us at : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please purchase trip cancellation insurance (see bottom of page).
Cerro San Lorenzo Cancellation/Refund Policy
Note: Alpine Ascents International highly recommends trip cancellation insurance for all expeditions.
Due to the nature and heavy costs of government and operator permits, Alpine Ascents International must adhere to a stringent refund policy.
- Each deposit, regardless of amount, includes a $300.00 nonrefundable registration fee.
- Full refunds, less registration fee, will be provided 120 days prior to course, trek and/or expedition date.
- We will provide 50% refunds, less registration fee, 90-119 days prior to course, trek and/or expedition date.
- No refunds will be provided 89 days prior to course, trek, and/or expedition date.
- All refund requests must be made in writing and be received in our office within the 90-120-day period, as stated above.
- All balances are due 120 days prior to departure date unless otherwise specified.
- Participants whose balances are not received by the 120-day deadline as stated above, risk forfeiture of their place on the expedition.
Note: Alpine Ascents reserves the right to waive any fees. As we offer personalized service, we will attempt to accommodate changes and cancellations when necessary, waiving certain fees when feasible.
Trip Cancellation Insurance
As there are many unforeseen circumstances that may occur during or leading up to the trip, we highly recommend trip cancellation insurance.
In many situations, this may be the only way to receive a refund for unused services.
In brief, trip cancellation insurance may allow you to get reimbursement if you need to cancel your expedition when you are not entitled to a refund from Alpine Ascents.
Alpine Ascents International offers a plan in conjunction with our travel insurance partner.
Cerro San Lorenzo was an awesome expedition on so many levels. Can’t thank all of you enough for making this trip happen. It was evident from the beginning that a tremendous amount of thought and planning took place before we even arrived in Balmaceda.