Today we had beautiful weather and no crowds to make our climb to Camp 3 at 23,400ft. We are feeling good here with currently no wind this afternoon but some clouds coming up. Tomorrow morning we will climb to the South Col, the final Camp before heading out towards the summit. The weather forecasts are a little mixed but we will see if we are able to squeeze in a summit before the possibility of snow snow. We are feeling positive we will get a shot at the summit but we will see what the weather is like when we are actually there!
Thanks for following along!