Hello Everyone,
Today we moved up from Camp 1 (18,800ft) to Camp 2 (20,700ft). The section between these two camps is the most technical on Manaslu and it was a busy day of groups moving up and a lot moving down. We had great weather though and it all worked out just fine. The team is doing great and acclimatizing very well here. We will rest most of the day tomorrow but hike just a couple hours to touch camp 3 and return to camp 2 for a second night. After that we will make a decision to continue up to C3 and C4 and the summit if the group is still feeling good and if the weather is good. I will keep you posted here when we decide.
Thanks for following along,
Ben Jones