We safely flew to Namche yesterday and spent the day resting and taking up a lot of extra oxygen at our first time to lower elevations below Basecamp in about a month. The next couple of days will be the same! We will spend a total of 3 nights here and then fly back to Basecamp before we start getting ready for our summit push. No exact plan just yet on when that will be but we are studying the weather, waiting for the lines to be fixed to the summit and letting our Sherpa do the incredibly hard job of stocking Camp 3 and the South Col for our summit push. Our Sherpa have 3-4 days of loads to carrying up to the higher camps so we can safely get up and down from the summit. If feel good in Namche but we are also looking forward to heading to the summit soon!
Thanks for following along!