The September 20-22 climb was able to sneak in a summit in the early hours yesterday as wind and unsettled weather moved into the area. The guides on the current Sept. 22-24 climb called to check in this morning and they are experiencing the same frontal system today. Conditions around Camp Muir are blustery with some mild precipitation. The team had a great pancake, eggs, and bacon breakfast this morning to fortify themselves for snow school and the weather at hand. They will decide on whether or not to move up to Ingraham Flats depending on how the conditions are as the day progresses. If they don’t move up, there is still the option of making a summit attempt from Camp Muir if there is a break in the weather. The guides will make the call depending on what happens in the next 24 hours and in the meantime will be able to teach skills and techniques around Camp Muir and in the weatheport as well.