Greenland Prices & Schedule
$3,000.00 deposit, due with application
Balance due 120 days prior to departure.
6/8 - 6/22/15 Arrive 6/9. Depart 6/21.
- All schedules account for round trip travel from home country.
- Please contact our office for the most up to date availability for each departure.
- All land prices listed below, round trip international airfare not included.
- All land prices are per person, based on double occupancy. SRS available for an additional charge.
- Dates & Prices are subject to change.
- Please purchase trip cancellation insurance (see bottom of page) within 21 days of booking your trip.
- Please contact us with any questions as we look to provide excellent customer service answering your climb and gear questions.
Charter flights to and from Greenland
All meals in Greenland
Community gear in Greenland
All group climbing gear
Price Does Not Include
$25 Wire Transfer Fee (If Applicable)
International and domestic airfare to Iceland
Lodging in Iceland
Any expenses in Iceland other than lodging
Excess baggage charges and airport taxes
Alcoholic beverages and bottled drinks
All expenses incurred in the event of early departure (evac fees, transport, extra hotel nights, etc)
Costs due to deviations from the itinerary
Trip cancellation insurance
Greenland Cancellation/Refund Policy
Note: Alpine Ascents International highly recommends trip cancellation insurance for all expeditions. Due to the nature and heavy costs of government and operator permits, Alpine Ascents International must adhere to a stringent refund policy.
Each deposit, regardless of amount, includes a $200.00 non-refundable registration fee.
Each $3,000.00 deposit is non-refundable.
All balances are due 120 days prior to departure date unless otherwise specified.
Due to the nature of this climb and extensive pre-arrangements, deposits and balances are non-refundable.
Participants whose balances are not received by the 120th-day deadline as stated above, risk forfeiture of their place on the expedition.
All refund requests must be made in writing and be received in our office within the deadlines stated above.
Note: Alpine Ascents reserves the right to waive any fees. As we offer personalized service, we will attempt to accommodate changes and cancellations when necessary, waiving certain fees when feasible.
Trip Cancellation Insurance
As there are many unforeseen circumstances that may occur during or leading up to the trip, we highly recommend trip cancellation insurance.
In many situations, this may be the only way to receive a refund for unused services.
In brief, Trip Cancellation insurance may allow you to get reimbursement if you need to cancel your expedition when you are not entitled to a refund from Alpine Ascents.
Alpine Ascents International offers a plan in conjunction with our travel insurance partner.
Return to Top of Page