All pricing is based on a per person basis with 4 days and 3 nights at Mountain House.
Extra nights and longer excursions can be easily arranged.
Group size 2, cost per person: $5380.00
Group size 3, cost per person: $3970.00
Group size 4, cost per person: $3162.00
$700.00 deposit, due with application
Balance due 120 days prior to departure.
- Gear check, orientation and transfer to airstrip in Talkeetna
- Roundtrip flight from Talkeetna to SMH
- All SMH fees
- Two Alpine Ascents Guides (minimum of two guides needed for every departure)
- Group gear for activities
- All meals at SMH
Price Does Not Include
- Roundtrip transportation to and from Anchorage International Airport
- Roundtrip transportation to and from Anchorage/Talkeetna
- Lodging in Talkeetna before and after trip
- Meals in Talkeetna before and after trip
Dates noted below are for 4 days and 3 nights at the SMH. However, if longer or shorter stays are needed we will try to accommodate your dates.
May 14 – May 17, 2016 – Register
May 17 – May 20, 2016 – Register
May 20 – May 23, 2016 – Register
May 23 – May 26, 2016 – Register
June 6 – June 9, 2016 – Register
June 9 – June 12, 2016 – Register
June 12 – June 15, 2016 – Register
- Dates & Prices are subject to change.
- Please purchase trip cancellation insurance within 21 days of booking your trip.
- Please contact us with any questions as we look to provide excellent customer service answering your climb and gear questions.
Note: Alpine Ascents International highly recommends trip cancellation insurance for all programs. Due to the nature and heavy costs of government and operator permits, Alpine Ascents International must adhere to a stringent refund policy.
Each deposit, regardless of amount, includes a $200.00 non-refundable registration fee.
- Deposits are due at time of registration to reserve space on the trip. Please include with completed application form.
- Each deposit includes a $200.00 non-refundable registration fee.
- All balances are due 120 days prior to course start date.
- Payments can be made by check, money order, wire transfer or credit card (VISA/MC/AMEX).
- $200.00 non-refundable registration fee.
- Full refunds will be provided 120 days prior to trip start date.
- 50% refunds will be provided 119-90 days prior to trip start date.
- No refunds will be provided 89 days prior to trip start date.
- All refund requests must be made in writing and be received in our office within the deadlines stated above.
- If Alpine Ascents cancels or reschedules a program, all fees are refundable and/or transferable.
Trip Cancellation Insurance
As there are many unforeseen circumstances that may occur during or leading up to the trip, we highly recommend trip cancellation insurance.
In many situations, this may be the only way to receive a refund for unused services.
In brief, Trip Cancellation insurance may allow you to get reimbursement if you need to cancel your expedition when you are not entitled to a refund from Alpine Ascents.
Alpine Ascents International offers a plan in conjunction with our travel insurance partner.
I’ve always had a desire to travel India. So when Gordon announced an exploratory trip with trekking, I made the decision to participate. From beginning to end it was a dream come true. The sights, sounds, people, food, and majestic landscape were truly an incredible experience. Well supported with Robin Pendery and well narrated by Gordon. […]