Julbo's Airflux goggles offer a minimalist frame for a super-wide field of vision and incorporate a ventilated, spherical lens. The goggles SuperFlow System technology allows the lens to be easily pushed forward - even when wearing gloves - for better heat management and prevention of fogging when climbing. Please read our Product Spotlight for further insight into these goggles benefits.
The Airflux's Spectron 3 polycarbonate lens provides category 3 protection from the suns UV ray's (VLT 13%) are shatterproof and are suitable for use in in all outdoor activities.
Other key features:
- Air Flow : Venting incorporated into the frame for good air circulation to prevent formation of fogging.
- Anti-fog coating : The inner surface of the lens has an additional anti-fog coating.
- Axis strap system : Pivoting joint on strap for improved helmet compatibility.
- Dual density foam : Two layers of foam for optimum comfort and shock absorption with a soft-touch layer for softer contact with skin.
- Full silicone strap : Strap lined with a silicone strip for perfect grip.