Airflux OTG GogglesJulbo
Julbo is making its SuperFlow technology accessible to everyone. Say goodbye to fogging in the cable car, when you're waiting to get going or you're working hard! Minimalist Frame for a super-wide field of vision and a ventilated, spherical lens: Airflux offers maximum comfort both in action and when you stop. The best venting technology in winter sports gear, now accessible to glasses wearers with adapted face foam and the Easy Clip system on the elastic strap.
- Air Flow : Venting incorporated into the frame for good air circulation to prevent formation of fogging.
- Anatomic frame : Cuts on the frame for more flexibility.
- Anti-fog coating : The inner surface of the lens has an additional anti-fog coating.
- Axis strap system : Pivoting joint on strap for improved helmet compatibility.
- Dual Soft Foam : Two layers of foam for optimum comfort and shock absorption with a soft-touch layer for softer contact with skin.
- Full silicone strap : Strap lined with a silicone strip for perfect grip.
- Minimalist Frame : Super-slim frame to give extra-wide field of vision from every angle. The skier's view is completely clear both laterally and vertically.
- Polycarbonate lens
- Spherical double lens
- SuperFlow System : Thanks to the SuperFlow System, the lens can be easily pushed forward - even when wearing gloves - for better heat management and prevention of fogging when climbing or after any exertion.
- Superflow System Patent : This product incorporates ventilation technology covered by *European* patent application (*EP3344204*) and ventilation technology patented and licensed from ESS, U.S. Patent No 6,718,561.
- Symmetrical adjustment : Two loops either side of the strap for symmetrical adjustment in the blink of an eye.
- Ventilated lens : Additional ventilation via the lens to prevent any fogging.