The Petzl Altitude harness is an ultralight, ultra-compact mountaineering harness perfect for shaving grams when weight is the upmost concern, but you aren't willing to sacrifice any performance.
Ultra-lightweight and compact:
- only 150 g (size S/M)
- minimal bulk, when packed in its bag
Can be donned while wearing skis or crampons:
- dons with feet on the ground
- the DOUBLEBACK LIGHT buckle and tightening strap are easy to operate, even with gloves
Optimal simplicity and accessorization:
- four equipment loops totally integrated into the harness to minimize interference when wearing a backpack
- each leg loop has a keeper with siliconized interior, for positioning an ice screw
- streamlined design with waistbelt and leg loops using WIREFRAME Technology construction
Update for 2020: Petzl added larger gear loops and easier to use buckles to the leg loops, but kept the rest of this amazing harness the same.