Lighter and warmer than comparable expedition-weight parkas, the Expedition 8000 Jacket is a highly specialist down jacket, hand-filled in England and designed for extended use in the world’s most extreme high altitude and polar environments.
Regularly trusted by mountaineers and adventurers alike, the Expedition 8000 Jacket has seen action in far-flung corners of the world, from Arctic Greenland and the polar ice caps to the Greater Ranges of Alaska and the Himalaya. The latest incarnation of this legendary Expedition 8000 Jacket has been developed in conjunction with active Himalayan climbers and polar explorers.
The jacket is filled with the highest quality 850 fill-power R.D.S Certified European Goose Down which is stitched with box-wall construction, in a differential cut, utilized specifically to eliminate cold spots. Other key features include:
- Extremely robust Pertex® Quantum Pro outer fabric and lining
- Helmet-compatible down filled hood with wired peak
- 3 outer & 2 internal mesh pockets
- Elbow articulations for greater freedom of movement
- Front zip protection flap
- YKK® Vislon® front zip, 2 way zipper
- Venting YKK® side zips with multiple pullers
- Reflective prints
- Mitt compatible oversize features like large zipper pulls
Down Fill Weight: 1lbs 2oz / 526g
Jacket Weight: 2lbs 15oz / 1.34kg