Julbo's Explorer 2.0's are designed specifically for mountaineering and feature:
- Nose Grip : Flexible, shock-absorbing grip insert on the bridge.
- 360° adjustable temples : The ends of the temples can be moved in all directions. Under a helmet, over a hat or on the head, the frames are held in place.
- Front Venting : Natural front venting of air created by the lens shape.
- Grip Tech temples : Exclusive soft material on the temples that doesn't stick to hair, for perfect grip and comfort.
- Panoramic view : Wide lens surface for maximum field of vision.
- Removable side shields : Side protection from sunlight.
- Total Cover : Maximum protection from sunlight in extreme conditions.
Spectron 4 polycarbonate lenses provide category 4 protection from the suns UV ray's (VLT 5%). They are shatterproof and provide maximum protection against dazzling sun in conditions of strong reflection with the use of an anti-reflective coating which also reduces eyestrain and eliminates interference glare. Spectron 4 lenses are perfect for mountain activities.