The Ice Pack 70 is designed with safety and comfort in mind and is ideal for mountaineers that want to travel light but not compromise on key pack features that will help you during your climb.
Featuring a low-profile crampon carry system, secure and easy-access ice tool carry, and a D-shaped flat bottom to keep the pack upright when loading/unloading in the snow, the pack also includes:
- Internal Pockets: Internal 8″ x 8″ zippered pocket
- Top Closure: Roll-Top closure system with side compression straps for vertical compression
- Hip Belt: Removable hip belt with gear loops and ice clipper slots, built using Hardline with Dyneema®, dual-density 1/8” closed cell rigid foam, 1/4” closed cell foam and spacer mesh
- Back: Integrated plastic sheet with dual-density foam back panel pad
- Loops: Grab Loop
- Side Straps: Four side compression straps for horizontal compression
- Top Compression Straps: Top Y-strap compression designed to secure gear
- Shoulder Straps: Hardline with Dyneema® shoulder straps with 3/8” closed cell foam and spacer mesh
- Sternum Straps: Adjustable sternum strap with self-tensioning elastic and whistle
- Stays: Removable, contoured aluminum stays
- Sealing: Seam tape on all vertical side seams and behind all sewn-on pack features
- Daisy Chains: Daisy chains on shoulder straps, four external, vertical daisy chains for attaching extra gear for trip-specific customization.
For sizing the correct pack, please refer to this video and explanation.
|Weight||2lb 9.5oz (average)||2lb 9.5oz (average)||2lb 9.5oz (average)||2lb 9.5oz (average)|
|Capacity||70 liter||70 liter||70 liter||70 liter|
|Fits Torso||15 in – 17 in||17 In – 19 In||19 In – 21 In||21 In +|
|Fits Waist||26.5 In – 40 In||27.5 In – 41 In||29.5 In – 42 In||29.5 In – 42 In|