The Neutrino Pro Jacket has been a favourite of mountaineers for the last twenty years. It is incredibly lightweight and packable for such a warm jacket, and has great mobility and a light footprint.
Perfect for climbing Rainier, the North Cascades and 4-5000m peaks worldwide, this alpine down jacket is filled with 800 fill-power, certified goose down. This ultra-high lofting down is extremely insulative, even in freezing temperatures. The Neutrino Pro uses a recycled, wind and weather resistant Pertex® Quantum Pro outer, offering refuge from blizzards, withstanding snow, and spindrift. The new anatomically engineered twisted arm baffles improve arm pre-curve, enabling complete freedom of movement. Other features:
- 2-way YKK® VISLON® front zip with insulated storm flap for ease of use with a harness.
- 1 YKK® zipped internal chest pocket
- Fully adjustable, helmet compatible down-filled hood with stiffened peak for increased protection
- 2 YKK® zipped hand pockets
- Stitch-through construction
- Larger ripstop over the shoulders and upper sleeve for added durability
- Cuff adjustment and elastication for optimum fit when wearing gloves
- Articulated sleeves for mobility. Adjustable hem. Stuff sack included