A streamlined boot for highly technical, cold-weather climbing at lower elevations, the Phantom 6000 features an incredibly warm double-boot design with a lightweight, lower profile construction that provides precision climbing on big alpine objectives.
- Automatic and semi-automatic crampon compatible
- Vibram® Zero Gravity sole saves weight while increasing warmth
- Primaloft® Micropile and EVA make the inner boot one of our warmest yet
- Waterproof zipper and integrated gaiter for all conditions
- Advanced midsole provides shock absorption and lightweight sensitivity
Weight: 70oz / 1,990g (pair)
If your size is not listed, please do not hesitate to contact us as it is likely we will be able to order it in.