Questar™ 0°F sleeping bagTherm-a-Rest
Max User Height: Regular 72in, Long 78in
Shoulder Circumference: Regular 63in, Long 66in
EN Comfort Rating: 14°F
EN Lower Limit Rating: 0°F
Weight: Regular 2lb 11oz, Long 3lb 1oz
The Questar™ is packed with features that are going to help keep you warm and comfortable when sleeping on the mountain. It is designed to fit both men and women and is stuffed with water-resistant 650 fill Nikwax Hydrophobic Down, certified by the Responsible Down Standard. A compression sack and storage sack are also included. Other key features are:
- 650 fill Nikwax Hydrophobic Down™: Absorbs 90% less water and dries 3 times faster without using dangerous PFCs.
- W.A.R.M. Fit: With Additional Room for Multiple positions (W.A.R.M.) fit means this bag allows for various natural sleep positions while maintaining thermal efficiency.
- SynergyLink™ Connectors: Integrate the bag with a pad for optimal efficiency and comfort; removable for versatility.
- Zoned Insulation: Maximizes warmth and saves weight by intentionally placing fill where you need it most.
- Box Baffled Construction: Uses mesh walls to maximize loft and minimize cold spots.
- Toe-asis™ Foot Warmer Pocket: Ergonomic toe box that rapidly warms cold feet in a pocket of warm down.
- Additional features: Heat-trapping draft collar, full-length zipper draft tube, snag-free zipper, cinchable hood and external zip pocket.