The Reactor® Stove System is fast and fuel efficient and delivers in the cold and wind of the mountains. Note, all systems Include: Reactor Pot and Stove, BPA-Free Strainer Lid, PackTowl® Pot Protector, and folding/locking handle.
1.0L System (15.3oz): For trips with 1-2 people, or anywhere weight and space are at a premium.
1.7L System (1lbs 2oz): All-around performer with the capacity to boil water and melt snow fast for two or more.
2.5L System (1lbs 5oz): Boils enough for five freeze dried meals at once, or make it an expedition snow-melting powerhouse for 2-3 people.
These test results give an indication of its performance in the field (simply put, you’ll burn less fuel, carry less fuel, and move faster). That peformance aligned with MSR’s proven quality and durability, make the Reactor® a good choice as the stove you will want to take with you on your course.
- Integrated System: State-of-the-art stove and high-efficiency cookware are combined into a compact, self-contained and easy-to-use system.
- Unrivaled Boil Time: Outperforms the competition in head-to-head lab tests—boiling .5 liter of water in just 1.5 minutes—with an even greater advantage out in the real world.
- Unmatched Wind Protection: Heat exchanger completely encloses radiant burner head, virtually eliminating the effects of wind to maintain outstanding boil times and save fuel.
- Maximum Efficiency: Patent-pending radiant burner, heat exchanger and internal pressure regulator produce best-in-class, fuel-sipping efficiency in all conditions.
- Compact: All systems are self-contained, fitting the stove and fuel inside the pot.