Julbo’s Spacelab goggles offer a frameless construction, providing an unobstructed field of vision and premium comfort, and are designed to fit perfectly with a helmet.
The Spectron polycarbonate lens are shatterproof and combine superior optical quality and proprietary anti-fog double lens technology, guaranteeing clear and protected vision. The Spectron 2 lens provide a VLT of 25% and the Spectron 3 lens a VLT of 13%.
Other key features:
- Air Flow : Venting incorporated into the frame for good air circulation to prevent formation of fogging.
- Anti-fog coating : The inner surface of the lens has an additional anti-fog coating.
- Double adjustment strap : Two loops either side of the strap for symmetrical adjustment in the blink of an eye.
- Dual Density Foam : Two layers of foam for optimum comfort and shock absorption with a soft-touch layer for softer contact with skin.
- Full silicone strap : Strap lined with a silicone strip for perfect grip.
- Overstrap : Offset strap for compatibility with all types of helmet.
Further considerations when making your google choice can be found HERE.