3-Day Muir Climb Prices & Schedule
All Prices & Dates Subject to Approval by Mount Rainier National Park
$1,429.00 (includes transportation, breakfast and dinner)
$550.00 deposit, due with application
Balance due 120 days prior to departure.
To inquire about the waitlist, please click here.
Due to permitting regulations we do not offer private summit climbs on Mt. Rainier. Please consider our Mt. Baker summit climb as an excellent alternative.
May 9 - 11 - Sold Out
May 11 - 13 - Sold Out
May 13 - 15 - Sold Out
May 15 - 17 - Sold Out
May 17 - 19 - Sold Out
May 19 - 21 - Sold Out
May 21 - 23 - Sold Out
May 23 - 25 - Sold Out
May 25 - 27 - Sold Out
May 27 - 29 - Sold Out
May 29 - 31 - Sold Out
May 31 - June 2 - Sold Out
June 2 - 4 - Sold Out
June 4 - 6 - Sold Out
June 6 - 8 - Sold Out
June 8 - 10 - Sold Out
June 10 - 12 - Sold Out
June 12 - 14 - Sold Out
June 14 - 16 - Sold Out
June 16 - 18 - Sold Out
June 18 - 20 - Sold Out
June 20 - 22 - Sold Out
June 22 - 24 - Sold Out
June 24 - 26 - Sold Out
June 26 - 28 - Sold Out
June 28 - 30 - Sold Out
June 30 - July 2 - Sold Out
July 2 - 4 - Sold Out
July 4 - 6 - Sold Out
July 6 - 8 - Sold Out
July 8 - 10 - Sold Out
July 10 - 12 - Sold Out
July 12 - 14 - Sold Out
July 14 - 16 - Sold Out
July 16 - 18 - Sold Out
July 18 - 20 - Sold Out
July 20 - 22 - Sold Out
July 22 - 24 - Sold Out
July 24 - 26 - Sold Out
July 26 - 28 - Sold Out
July 28 - 30 - Sold Out
July 30 - August 1 - Sold Out
August 1 - 3 - Sold Out
August 3 - 5 - Sold Out
August 5 - 7 - Sold Out
August 7 - 9 - Sold Out
August 9 - 11 - Sold Out
August 11 - 13 - Sold Out
August 13 - 15 - Sold Out
August 15 - 17 - Sold Out
August 17 - 19 - Sold Out
August 19 - 21 - Sold Out
August 21 - 23 - Sold Out
August 23 - 25 - Sold Out
August 25 - 27 - Sold Out
August 27 - 29 - Sold Out
August 29 - 31 - Sold Out
August 31 - September 2 - Sold Out
September 2 - 4 - Sold Out
September 4 - 6 - Sold Out
September 6 - 8 - Sold Out
September 8 - 10 - Sold Out
September 10 - 12 - Sold Out
September 12 - 14 - Sold Out
September 14 - 16 - Sold Out
September 16 - 18 - Sold Out
September 18 - 20 - Sold Out
September 20 - 22 - Sold Out
September 22 - 24 - Sold Out
September 24 - 26 - Sold Out
September 26 - 28 - Sold Out
September 28 - 30 - Sold Out
To inquire about the waitlist, please click here.
- Due to permitting regulations we do not offer private summit climbs on Mt. Rainier. Please consider our Mt. Baker summit climb as an excellent alternative.
- Please contact our office for the most up to date availability for each departure.
- All land prices listed below, round trip airfare not included.
- Dates & Prices are subject to change.
- Please purchase trip cancellation insurance (see bottom of page) within 21 days of booking your trip.
- Please contact us with any questions as we look to provide excellent customer service answering your climb and gear questions.
Round Trip Transportation from Seattle to Mount Rainier
NPS Climbing Fee($43) and Park Entrance Fee
NPS Climbing Fee($30) if under age 24. (Reduced fee will be applied to final balance)
Guide Fees (2:1 climber-to-guide ratio)
Dinners and Breakfasts on the mountain
Pre trip meeting and gear check day before trip
Group Equipment such as tents, ropes, and cooking gear etc.
Cotton Alpine Ascents T-shirt
Price Does Not Include
$25 Wire Transfer Fee (If Applicable)
Personal gear (see equipment list)
Lunches on Climb (see menu plan)
Meals while not climbing, including breakfast Day 1 and dinner Day 3.
Transportation to/from Seattle, Washington
Hotels/lodging in Seattle.
(We have a preferred arrangement with the Marqueen Hotel, 2 blocks from our office)
All expenses incurred in the event of early departure ( evac fees, transport, extra hotel nights, etc)
Transfers to/from Seattle office. 2 hotels within walking distance of our office.
Trip cancellation insurance
Rainier Cancellation/Refund Policy
Note: Alpine Ascents International highly recommends trip cancellation insurance for all programs. Due to the nature and heavy costs of government and operator permits, Alpine Ascents International must adhere to a stringent refund policy.
- Deposits are due at time of registration to reserve space on the climb.
Please include with completed application form if you have not already submitted deposit by phone.
- Each deposit includes a $200.00 non-refundable registration fee.
- All balances are due 120 days prior to climb start date.
- Payments can be made by check, money order, wire transfer or credit card (VISA/MC/AMEX).
- Mount Rainier Program balances are automatically charged 120 days prior to departure date.
- $200.00 non-refundable registration fee.
- Full refunds will be provided 120 days prior to climb start date.
- 50% refunds will be provided 90-119 days prior to climb start date.
- No refunds will be provided 89 days prior to climb start date.
- All refund requests must be made in writing and be received in our office within the deadlines stated above.
- If Alpine Ascents cancels or reschedules a program, all fees are refundable and/or transferable.
Trip Cancellation Insurance
As there are many unforeseen circumstances that may occur during or leading up to the trip, we highly recommend trip cancellation insurance. In many situations, this may be the only way to receive a refund for unused services. In brief, Trip Cancellation insurance may allow you to get reimbursement if you need to cancel your expedition when you are not entitled to a refund from Alpine Ascents.
Alpine Ascents International offers a plan in conjunction with Travelex.
• If you are signing up online or over the phone our location number is #47-0553.
• For non-technical trips choose the Travel Select plan.
• For technical climbs choose the Travel Select Plan and select the Adventurer Plus Pak during your check out.
• There is a requirement that you sign up for your policy within 21 days of registering for your trip if you have a pre-existing condition.
• The Adventurer Plus Pak must be purchased within 21 days of your trip registration.
• Detailed policy information will be sent upon receipt of your completed application.