Why Climb with us on our Alaska 8 Day Mountaineering Course?
- One of the world’s finest and most longstanding Guide Staffs.
- Learn to climb in the Alaska Mountain Range in the shadow of Denali
- Famed bush flight into the glacier – (same spectacular glacier flight as Denali climbers)
- Chance to summit 2 peaks in Alaska Range
- Intensive glacier training, developing mountaineering skills
- 7 nights on the mountain
- Full days of instruction in the field with highly skilled professional teachers on superb glaciated terrain
- 5:1 climbers per team maximum size
- Small group sizes
- Full gear check and gear explanation before climb
- Glacier price included in flight
- Alpine Ascents International has been leading mountaineering courses for over 20 years
- Each climber gets an evaluation from the guide
- Gear rental available for all Alpine Ascents climbers
- Each climber receives t-shirt or logo item
- Completes prerequisite for many advanced Alpine Ascents climbs
I was very satisfied with the amount that I learned during the course and feel that I had enough time/opportunity to practice newly learned skills. I feel confident in my ability to make smart decisions to avoid a rescue situation, but also feel confident that should I find myself in a rescue situation I now know what to do.