- A deposit of $700.00 is due at the time of registration to reserve a space on the course.
- Each deposit includes a $300.00 nonrefundable registration fee.
- All balances are due 120 days prior to course start date, unless otherwise specified, and can be paid by check, wire transfer, ACH or by credit card with a surcharge of 3%.
- Participants whose balances are not received by the 120-day deadline as stated above, risk forfeiture of their place on the course.
- We are one of the few (if only) companies, to cover all tram, lift and hotel fees, included in a single price.
- All group climbing gear
- All fees for three nights at Italian/French Huts
- Five nights of lodging in Chamonix at downtown hotel
- Welcome dinner (Day 2)
- Breakfast and Dinner in the huts
- All transportation once trip has started
- Six Trams/lifts and train fees
- Park fees trekking permits and entrance into Gran Paradiso National Park
- IFMGA certified mountain guide fees
Price Does Not Include
- $25 Wire Transfer Fee (If Applicable)
- Meals not listed above (Meals in Chamonix)
- Lunches during the climb (can be purchased on arrival and at huts)
- Travel to Chamonix, France
- Personal gear (see gear list)
- All personal snack/lunch food
- Alcoholic beverages and bottled drinks (bottled water)
- Any extra nights lodging in Chamonix beyond itinerary
- All expenses incurred in the event of early departure (evacuation fees, transport, extra hotel nights, etc)
- Excess baggage charges and airport taxes.
- Charges incurred as a result of delays beyond the control of Alpine Ascents International
2022 dates TBA
Each trip has a maximum of 6 climbers.
- Please contact our office for the most up to date availability for each departure.
- All land prices listed below, round trip international airfare or domestic travel not included.
- All land prices are per person, based on double occupancy. SRS available for an additional charge.
- Dates & Prices are subject to change.
- Please purchase trip cancellation insurance (see bottom of page) within 21 days of booking your trip.
- Please contact us with any questions as we look to provide excellent customer service answering your climb and gear questions.
Alps School Cancellation/Refund Policy
Note: Alpine Ascents International highly recommends trip cancellation insurance for all programs. Due to the nature and heavy costs of government and operator permits, Alpine Ascents International must adhere to a stringent refund policy.
- Full refunds, less the nonrefundable registration fee, will be provided for cancellations made 120-days prior to the course start date.
- 50% refunds, less the nonrefundable registration fee, will be provided for cancellations made 90-119 days prior to the course start date.
- No refunds will be provided for cancellations made 89-days prior to the course start date.
- Alpine Ascents International will attempt to accommodate changes and cancellations when necessary, waiving certain fees when feasible.
- All cancellation/refund requests must be made in writing and be received in our office within the deadlines stated above.
Trip Cancellation Insurance
As there are many unforeseen circumstances that may occur during or leading up to the trip, we highly recommend trip cancellation insurance.
In many situations, this may be the only way to receive a refund for unused services.
In brief, Trip Cancellation insurance may allow you to get reimbursement if you need to cancel your expedition when you are not entitled to a refund from Alpine Ascents.
Alpine Ascents International offers a plan in conjunction with our travel insurance partner.
From 10 Day Cascades Course: Overall I had one of the best experiences in my life during this trip. The program was great – from the first 6 days on Mt. Baker to summiting Rainier via Kautz and getting back home safe. The guides carefully selected our camping and training spots so that we were all […]