Private French and Swiss Alps Trips with Alpine Ascents
Private vs. Scheduled Climbs
Our private guiding programs have grown rapidly over the past 2 years due to the climbers wanting more flexibility and to move at there own pace in the mountains. We understand the training and effort each climber makes to take on this undertaking and appreciate the desire each climber brings to us.
- While all of our scheduled climbs lead by an American IFMGA/AMGA certified guide we can set up private climbs as well with American certified guides.
- Our Alps Program Director can work directly with you to help talor a customized private climb to best fit you goals and dreams.
- Flexibilty is one of biggest benefits for scheduling a private climb. You can work directly with your guide looking at the weather and conditions to give you the best option to make a summit attempt on your desired peak.
Unlike other companies operating in the European Alps, we have the unique quality of being a high-end travel company that specializes in mountaineering expeditions. We bring our many years of experience as one of the best climbing companies in the world to create your custom or private expedition.
Each season Alpine Ascents operates a number of private climbs for various reasons:
- Any individual or group. In the past we’ve designed Mont Blanc climbs to technical climbing weekend getaways for climbers of all age and ability.
- Exact start date specified by your needs.
- Custom itinerary or specific trip additions.
- Needing special attention or a longer schedule to allow more time to acclimatize.
Pricing And What Is Included On The Trips
Our private climbs rates are below for the 2016 summer season
- 1:1 $820 per/person
- 2:1 $575 per/person
- 3:1 $425 per/person
- 4:1 $335 per/person
- IFMGA certified mountain guide fees
- Lodging while in Huts (includes fixed meals: breakfast/dinner)
- Climbing and trekking permits fees
- Park Fees
- All group climbing gear
Price Does Not Include
- $25 Wire Transfer Fee (If Applicable)
- All Hotels
- All trams/lift
- All Meals not listed above (Meals in Chamonix)
- Lunches during the climb
- International airfare USA – Geneva – USA
- Shuttle from Geneva to Chamonix
- Personal gear (see gear list)
- All personal snack/lunch foodAlcoholic beverages and bottled drinks (bottled water)
- Any extra nights lodging in Chamonix beyond itinerary
- All expenses incurred in the event of early departure (evacuation fees, transport, extra hotel nights, etc)
- Excess baggage charges and airport taxes.
- Charges incurred as a result of delays beyond the control of Alpine Ascents International
From 10 Day Cascades Course: Overall I had one of the best experiences in my life during this trip. The program was great – from the first 6 days on Mt. Baker to summiting Rainier via Kautz and getting back home safe. The guides carefully selected our camping and training spots so that we were all […]