Full trip cost due upon registration.
- 3 full field days of instruction
- AIARE 2 course certificate
- E-online learning
- AIARE field book
- AIARE student workbook
- Guide fees (max 6:1 student-to-instructor ratio)
- Park fees
Price Does Not Include
Our 24 hour AIARE 2 avalanche education program includes three full days of instruction at a low student to instructor ratio. Our AIARE 2 courses are three consecutive field days.
Field sessions: 8am – 5pm (transportation not provided)
Jan 15 – 17, 2022 – Mt. Baker
Course dates partnering with SheJumps (Women’s only)
Feb 4 – 6, 2022 – Mt. Baker
Feb 15 – 17, 2022 – Stevens Pass
- Please review our Cancellation & Refund policy prior to booking.
- Please be aware that the course venue may be forced to change due to weather, conditions, or road closures.
- Dates are subject to change.
- Trip cancellation insurance should be purchased within 21 days of booking your course.
School Cancellation/Refund Policy
Note: Alpine Ascents International highly recommends trip cancellation insurance for all programs. Due to the nature and heavy costs of government and operator permits, Alpine Ascents International must adhere to a stringent refund policy.
- Full refunds will be provided for cancellations made 120-days prior to the course start date.
- 50% refunds will be provided for cancellations made 90-119 days prior to the course start date.
- No refunds will be provided for cancellations made 89-days prior to the course start date.
- All cancellation/refund requests must be made via email to our office within the deadlines stated above.
- If Alpine Ascents cancels or reschedules a program, all fees are refundable and/or transferable.
Trip Cancellation Insurance
As there are many unforeseen circumstances that may occur during or leading up to the trip, we highly recommend trip cancellation insurance.
In many situations, trip insurance is the only way to receive reimbursement if you need to cancel your trip when you are not entitled to a refund from Alpine Ascents.
Alpine Ascents International offers a plan in conjunction with our travel insurance partner.