Full trip cost due upon registration.
- AIARE 1 course certification
- E-online learning
- AIARE field book
- AIARE student workbook
- Guide fees (max 6:1 student-to-instructor ratio)
- Park fees
Price Does Not Include
Our 24 hour AIARE avalanche education program includes a self-paced online curriculum, 2-hour virtual classroom session on Zoom, and a two-day field session. It is the exact same curriculum as the standard three-day course only with a flexible, online training component in lieu of a traditional classroom day.
Classroom Session: Zoom Meeting 7-9pm two days prior to field days
Field Session: Two full days 8am-5pm (transportation and lodging not provided)
Course dates at Mount Baker
Dec 11 – 12, 2021
Dec 22 – 23, 2021
Jan 8 – 9, 2022
Jan 29 – 30, 2022
Feb 5 – 6, 2022
Feb 26 – 27, 2022
Mar 19 – 20, 2022
Course dates at Mount Rainier
Dec 29 – 30, 2021
Jan 26 – 27, 2022
Mar 23 – 24, 2022
Mar 30 – 31, 2022
Course dates at Snoqualmie Pass
Jan 2 – 3, 2022 – Sold Out
Jan 12 – 13, 2022
Jan 19 – 20, 2022
Feb 9 – 10, 2022
Feb 19 – 20, 2022
Mar 9 – 10, 2022
Mar 12 – 13, 2022
Course dates at Stevens Pass
Feb 12 – 13, 2022
COURSE DATES PARTNERING WITH SHEJUMPS (WOMEN’S ONLY)
Dec 18 – 19, 2021 – Mt. Baker – 1 spot left
Jan 15 – 16, 2022 – Snoqualmie Pass
Please indicate SheJumps climb on application
- Please review our Cancellation & Refund policy prior to booking.
- Please be aware that the course venue may be forced to change due to weather, conditions, or road closures.
- Dates are subject to change.
- Trip cancellation insurance should be purchased within 21 days of booking your course.
School Cancellation/Refund Policy
Note: Alpine Ascents International highly recommends trip cancellation insurance for all programs. Due to the nature and heavy costs of government and operator permits, Alpine Ascents International must adhere to a stringent refund policy.
- Full refunds will be provided for cancellations made 120-days prior to the course start date.
- 50% refunds will be provided for cancellations made 90-119 days prior to the course start date.
- No refunds will be provided for cancellations made 89-days prior to the course start date.
- All cancellation/refund requests must be made via email to our office within the deadlines stated above.
- If Alpine Ascents cancels or reschedules a program, all fees are refundable and/or transferable.
Trip Cancellation Insurance
As there are many unforeseen circumstances that may occur during or leading up to the trip, we highly recommend trip cancellation insurance.
In many situations, trip insurance is the only way to receive reimbursement if you need to cancel your trip when you are not entitled to a refund from Alpine Ascents.
Alpine Ascents International offers a plan in conjunction with our travel insurance partner.
The course and the guides did an excellent job of expanding our comfort zones daily on the trip until we were able to perform maneuvers and cover terrain that none of us would have been willing to before the course.