Why Climb with us on our Cascades 13 Day Mountaineering Course
- One of the worlds finest and most longstanding Guide Staffs.
- Offers extensive training in both glacier and alpine rock climbing
- Unique 3 location training
- 4:1 or 3:1 climber to guide ratio
- The 13-Day course (along with our 6 day course) has been the foundation of our school for over 20 years
- Excellent value as compared to courses inside a National Park
- Summit Attempt of North Cascades Peaks (generally Mt. Baker or Eldorado) – One of the World’s most exciting and stunning Mountain Ranges
- 12 nights on the mountain
- Full days of instruction in the field with highly skilled professional teachers on superb glaciated terrain
- 6 climbers per team maximum size
- Full gear check and gear explanation before climb
- Transportation provided to/from Seattle to course location
- Alpine Ascents International has been leading mountaineering courses for over 20 years
- Each climber gets an evaluation from the guide
- Gear rental available for all Alpine Ascents climbers
- Each climber receives t-shirt or logo item
- Completes prerequisite for many advanced Alpine Ascents climbs
Our guides demonstrated sincere passion for climbing and a keenness in sharing the skills needed to safely and confidently enjoy the experience. They were eager to answer all questions and share their expertise on the climbs, as well as for future consideration.
I had a fantastic time on the 13-day course and would recommend it to anyone interested in learning to get started as an alpine climber. I feel somewhat capable as a climber after taking this course and am excited to continue taking trips through Alpine Ascents.