Maximum 3:1 climber to guide ratio
- $350.00 payment, due with application
- Each deposit includes a $300.00 nonrefundable registration fee.
- Guide fees (3:1 climber-to-guide ratio)
- Group equipment such as snow anchors, ropes, and technical climbing equipment
- 1 dinner, 1 breakfast
- Cotton Alpine Ascents t-shirt
Price Does Not Include
- Personal gear
- Trip cancellation insurance
- Guide tips
- All expenses incurred in the event of early departure (evac fees, transport, extra hotel nights, etc)
- Please contact our office for the most up to date availability for each departure.
- Dates & prices are subject to change.
- Please purchase trip cancellation insurance within 21 days of booking your trip.
- Please contact us with any questions as we look to provide excellent customer service answering your climbing and gear questions.
- Please note: There is a mandatory 4PM gear check at the Alpine Ascents Office the day before your course begins.
Rainier Cancellation/Refund Policy
Note: Alpine Ascents International highly recommends trip cancellation insurance for all programs. Due to the nature and heavy costs of government and operator permits, Alpine Ascents International must adhere to a stringent refund policy.
- Full refunds, less the nonrefundable registration fee, will be provided for cancellations made 120-days prior to the course start date.
- 50% refunds, less the nonrefundable registration fee, will be provided for cancellations made 90-119 days prior to the course start date.
- No refunds will be provided for cancellations made 89-days prior to the course start date.
- Alpine Ascents International will attempt to accommodate changes and cancellations when necessary, waiving certain fees when feasible.
- All cancellation/refund requests must be made in writing and be received in our office within the deadlines stated above.
Trip Cancellation Insurance
As there are many unforeseen circumstances that may occur during or leading up to the trip, we highly recommend trip cancellation insurance.
In many situations, this may be the only way to receive a refund for unused services.
In brief, trip cancellation insurance may allow you to receive reimbursement if you need to cancel your expedition when you are not entitled to a refund from Alpine Ascents.
Alpine Ascents International offers a plan in conjunction with our travel insurance partner.
The climb itself was definitely a highlight of my climbing career, having never been to the Alps. The terrain is breathtaking and challenging and the progression of the climb from acclimatization/training to summit day was perfect.