Why Climb with us on our 9 Day Rainier Baker Mountaineering Course?
- One of the world’s finest and most longstanding Guide Staffs.
- Opportunity for 2 summit days on Rainier – this is extremely unique to climbs of Rainier
- Intensive glacier training, developing mountaineering skills
- Travel to 2 distinct mountains
- Summit Attempt of Mt. Rainier and Mt. Baker
- Rainier Summit attempt via the popular Muir Route
- Excellent training for expedition climbs such as Denali and Mt. Vinson
- 7 nights on the mountain
- 2:1 climber to guide ratio on Rainier summit day
- 8 climbers per team maximum size
- Full gear check and gear explanation before climb
- Transportation provided to/from Seattle to all climbing locations
- Alpine Ascents International has been leading mountaineering courses for over 20 years
- Each climber gets an evaluation from the guide
- Gear rental available for all Alpine Ascents climbers
- Each climber receives t-shirt or logo item
- Completes prerequisite for many advanced Alpine Ascents climbs
I understand the course to be an introduction to the sport and an exposure to the skills needed to minimize risk and enjoy the settings to the fullest. My intentions are to continue climbing for many years to come and I will absolutely consider Alpine Ascents my first choice for guiding on any of them as well as possibly attending some of the more advanced climbing courses offered.