Why Climb with us on our 9 Day Rainier Baker Mountaineering Course?
- One of the world’s finest and most longstanding Guide Staffs.
- Opportunity for 2 summit days on Rainier – this is extremely unique to climbs of Rainier
- Intensive glacier training, developing mountaineering skills
- Travel to 2 distinct mountains
- Summit Attempt of Mt. Rainier and Mt. Baker
- Rainier Summit attempt via the popular Muir Route
- Excellent training for expedition climbs such as Denali and Mt. Vinson
- 7 nights on the mountain
- 2:1 climber to guide ratio on Rainier summit day
- 8 climbers per team maximum size
- Full gear check and gear explanation before climb
- Transportation provided to/from Seattle to all climbing locations
- Alpine Ascents International has been leading mountaineering courses for over 20 years
- Each climber gets an evaluation from the guide
- Gear rental available for all Alpine Ascents climbers
- Each climber receives t-shirt or logo item
- Completes prerequisite for many advanced Alpine Ascents climbs
Amazing couple of instructors. I worked as a guide, instructor and cruise director and know a good, enthusiastic, professional instructor when I see one. These guys couldn’t have been any better, what an asset to AAI. The way they worked together kept us all interested, excited and hungry for more knowledge!