$500.00 deposit, due with application
Balance due 120 days prior to departure.
- Round Trip Flight to/from Moonshadow Lake
- Guide Fees
- Park Fees
- Group camping equipment such as tents, stoves etc.
- Meals during trip
- Cotton Alpine Ascents T-shirt or hat
- Transfer from Talkeetna lodging to Alpine Ascents Office
Price Does Not Include
- $25 Wire Transfer Fee (If Applicable)
- Personal gear (see equipment list)
- Transportation to/from Anchorage, Alaska
- Transportation to/from Talkeetna, Alaska Hotels/lodging in Talkeetna.
- Trip cancellation insurance
July 28 – August 4
August 4 – 11
- All land prices, round trip airfare/transportation to/from Talkeetna, AK not included.
- Dates & Prices are subject to change.
- Please purchase trip cancellation insurance within 21 days of booking your trip.
- Please contact us with any questions as we look to provide excellent customer service answering your climb and gear questions.
Note: Alpine Ascents International highly recommends trip cancellation insurance for all programs. Due to the nature and heavy costs of government and operator permits, Alpine Ascents International must adhere to a stringent refund policy.
Each deposit, regardless of amount, includes a $300.00 non-refundable registration fee.
- Deposits are due at time of registration to reserve space on the trip. Please include with completed application form.
- Each deposit includes a $300.00 non-refundable registration fee.
- All balances are due 120 days prior to course start date.
- Payments can be made by check, money order, wire transfer or credit card (VISA/MC/AMEX).
- Full refunds, less registration fee, will be provided 120 days prior to trip start date.
- 50% refunds, less registration fee, will be provided 119-90 days prior to trip start date.
- No refunds will be provided 89 days prior to trip start date.
- All refund requests must be made in writing and be received in our office within the deadlines stated above.
- If Alpine Ascents cancels or reschedules a program, all fees are refundable and/or transferable.
Trip Cancellation Insurance
As there are many unforeseen circumstances that may occur during or leading up to the trip, we highly recommend trip cancellation insurance.
In many situations, this may be the only way to receive a refund for unused services.
In brief, Trip Cancellation insurance may allow you to get reimbursement if you need to cancel your expedition when you are not entitled to a refund from Alpine Ascents.
Alpine Ascents International offers a plan in conjunction with our travel insurance partner.
Simply the trip was amazing. Love the rain, love the cold mornings and hot chocolate. Love the hike and the company. Loved the isolation. The logistics were great. I hope to find another trek in your portfolio to do. THANKS!