- $700.00 deposit, due with application
- Balance due 120 days prior to departure.
- The balance can be paid by check, wire transfer, ACH or by credit card with a surcharge of 3%
- All in country transportation excluding domestic flight
- Hotels and lodging in India
- Lodging costs are based on double occupancy
- All transport fees
- All group trekking gear
- All meals (except in Delhi where breakfast is included)
- Park fees and permits
- All guides
- Horses to carry gear
Price Does Not Include
- International round-trip airfare USA-New Delhi
- Domestic flight (approximately $300)
- Alcoholic beverages and bottled drinks
- Single room supplement
- All expenses incurred in the event of early departure (evac fees, transport, extra hotel nights, etc.)
- Meals in Delhi (breakfast is included)
- Personal gear (see gear list)
- Excess baggage charges and airport taxes
- Guide and local tips
- Charges incurred as a result of delays beyond Alpine Ascents International’s control
- Trip cancellation insurance – highly recommended
- Visas for entering India
Note: Upon receipt of your application, you will receive additional information with regards to health, visas, immunizations, etc. We also encourage you to speak with our Program Director, Gordon Janow about your personal interests, so you may be steered towards enjoyable pre-trip research.
October 15 – 30, 2022
- All schedules account for round trip travel from home country.
- Please contact our office for the most up to date availability for each departure.
- All land costs listed, round trip international airfare not included.
- All land costs are per person, based on double occupancy. SRS available for an additional charge.
- Dates & Prices are subject to change.
- Please purchase trip cancellation insurance (see bottom of page) within 21 days of booking your trip.
- Please contact us with any questions as we look to provide excellent customer service answering your climb and gear questions.
Note: Alpine Ascents International highly recommends trip cancellation insurance for all expeditions.
Due to the nature and heavy costs of government and operator permits, Alpine Ascents International must adhere to a stringent refund policy.<
- Each deposit, regardless of amount, includes a $300.00 non-refundable registration fee.
- Full refunds, less registration fee, will be provided 120-days prior to course, trek and/or expedition date.
- 50% refunds, less registration fee, will be provided 90-119 days prior to course, trek and/or expedition date.
- No refunds will be provided 89 days prior to course, trek and/or expedition date.
- All refund requests must be made in writing and be received in our office within the deadlines stated above.
- All balances are due 120 days prior to departure date unless otherwise specified and can be paid by check, wire transfer, ACH or by credit card with a surcharge of 3%. Payment details will be in your billing statement.
- Participants whose balances are not received by the 120-day deadline as stated above, risk forfeiture of their place on the expedition.
Note: Alpine Ascents reserves the right to waive any fees. As we offer personalized service, we will attempt to accommodate changes and cancellations when necessary, waiving certain fees when feasible.
Trip Cancellation Insurance
As there are many unforeseen circumstances that may occur during or leading up to the trip, we highly recommend trip cancellation insurance.
In many situations, this may be the only way to receive a refund for unused services.
In brief, Trip Cancellation insurance may allow you to get reimbursement if you need to cancel your expedition when you are not entitled to a refund from Alpine Ascents.
Alpine Ascents International offers a plan in conjunction with our travel insurance partner.
I’ve always had a desire to travel India. So when Gordon announced an exploratory trip with trekking, I made the decision to participate. From beginning to end it was a dream come true. The sights, sounds, people, food, and majestic landscape were truly an incredible experience. Well supported with Robin Pendery and well narrated by Gordon. […]