Why Trek in Bhutan with Alpine Ascents?
- As one of the world’s foremost treks, one greatly benefits from the expertise of a professional mountain guide leading the trip. Most companies simply hire local outfitters.
- Each trek is led by an Alpine Ascents Professional Mountain Guide.
- Alpine Ascents oversees all aspects of the trek, ensuring quality hotels, tents, and food on the trail and in town.
- In addition to our lead guide, we employ trekking guide(s), a chef, assistants and horsemen.
- We hire horses and yaks to carry all equipment.
- Each trek is cybercast on our website.
- We have over 20 years of experience guiding in the Himalaya.
- Each trekker receives an Alpine Ascents logo item.
- Alpine Ascents office and gear staff members will respond promptly to any queries and we look to work individually with each trekker during their preparations.
I don’t have a single thing to say needs to be improved upon and will tell you that Ben did an (typical for AAI) excellent job of handling the necessary minor changes to itinerary and added on some nice cultural features that made the trip a very special experience.