Why Trek in Bhutan with Alpine Ascents?
Ben, Yeshey and the local support staff were all excellent and demonstrated effective leadership skills and full support to the hiking team at all times. In a typical for AAI manner there was a perfect balance between effective safe guiding, team management, and fun. They were extremely knowledgeable and shared loads of information about their experience in the mountains as well as the culture, history and traditions of Bhutan. Thanks a million to Ben and the entire team, they made the trip a real success and an amazing experience.
- As one of the world’s foremost treks, one greatly benefits from the expertise of a professional mountain guide leading the trip. Most companies simply hire local outfitters.
- Each trek is led by an Alpine Ascents Professional Mountain Guide.
- Alpine Ascents oversees all aspects of the trek, ensuring quality hotels, tents, and food on the trail and in town.
- In addition to our lead guide, we employ trekking guide(s), a chef, assistants and horsemen.
- We hire horses and yaks to carry all equipment.
- Each trek is cybercast on our website.
- We have over 20 years of experience guiding in the Himalaya.
- Each trekker receives an Alpine Ascents logo item.
- Alpine Ascents office and gear staff members will respond promptly to any queries and we look to work individually with each trekker during their preparations.
From Everest Trek: I would like to thank everyone at Alpine Ascents for a wonderful trip to Everest Base Camp. Our guide, Sidar, and sherpas were extremely helpful and encouraging throughout the trek. The schedule we were given allowed us to acclimate properly and allowed us to explore the villages we were based in. An […]