- $700.00 deposit, due with application
- Balance due 120 days prior to departure.
- The balance can be paid by check, wire transfer, ACH or by credit card with a surcharge of 3%
- Transportation to and from airport in Kathmandu
- Hotels in Kathmandu
- Welcome and farewell dinner
- Flight, round-trip, to Nepalgunj – Juphal
- All group camp supplies, such as tents, stoves, etc.
- All meals while trekking
- Park fees and trekking permits
- Sherpa, porters and guides
Price Does Not Include
- $25 Wire Transfer Fee (If Applicable)
- International round trip airfare USA-Nepal
- Helicopter departure. (Optional)
- Meals in Kathmandu (excluding welcome and farewell dinner)
- Personal gear (see equipment list)
- Excess baggage charges and airport taxes
- Personal Items (gifts, etc)
- Alcoholic beverages and bottled drinks
- Single supplement upon request
- All expenses incurred in the event of early departure (evac fees, transport, extra hotel nights, etc)
- Trip cancellation insurance
- Charges incurred as a result of delays beyond the control of Alpine Ascents
Dolpo Trek Cancellation/Refund Policy
Note: Alpine Ascents International highly recommends trip cancellation insurance for all expeditions. Due to the nature and heavy costs of government and operator permits, Alpine Ascents International must adhere to a stringent refund policy.
- Each deposit, regardless of amount, includes a $300.00 non-refundable registration fee.
- Full refunds, less registration fee, will be provided 120-days prior to course, trek and/or expedition date.
- 50% refunds, less registration fee, will be provided 90-119 days prior to course, trek and/or expedition date.
- No refunds will be provided 89 days prior to course, trek and/or expedition date.
- All refund requests must be made in writing and be received in our office within the deadlines stated above.
- All balances are due 120 days prior to departure date unless otherwise specified and can be paid by check, wire transfer, ACH or by credit card with a surcharge of 3%. Payment details will be in your billing statement.
- Participants whose balances are not received by the 120-day deadline as stated above, risk forfeiture of their place on the expedition.
Note: Alpine Ascents reserves the right to waive any fees. As we offer personalized service, we will attempt to accommodate changes and cancellations when necessary, waiving certain fees when feasible.
Trip Cancellation Insurance
As there are many unforeseen circumstances that may occur during or leading up to the trip, we highly recommend trip cancellation insurance.
In many situations, this may be the only way to receive a refund for unused services.
In brief, Trip Cancellation insurance may allow you to get reimbursement if you need to cancel your expedition when you are not entitled to a refund from Alpine Ascents.
Alpine Ascents International offers a plan in conjunction with our travel insurance partner.
Our guide did a great job of adapting/adjusting the program to suit the skill and experience of the climbers who showed up for this trip, and knows all the variations available in the locale to make that possible