- Price based on 4-5 bikers
- Price reduction to $4,400 at 6 bikers or more
- $700.00 deposit, due with application
- Balance due 120 days prior to departure.
- Transport to and from the airport in Ulaanbaatar
- 2 hotel nights in Ulaanbaatar, 1 night at local hotel in Arvaikheer, 3 nights in gers, 6 tented overnights
- Welcome dinner
- Drinking water and snacks
- All meals during bike expedition, Cook(s)
- Assistant guide/bike mechanic
- All group camping equipment
- A hard tail mountain bike, tools & spare parts
- 4WD Russian vans (with roof racks for bikes) as passenger vehicles + gasoline
- 4WD light kitchen truck for 13+ passengers
- Visits & National Park fees
- Itinerary related sightseeing fees in both Ulaanbaatar and countryside
Price Does Not Include
- $25 Wire Transfer Fee (If Applicable)
- International round-trip air fare USA-Ulaanbaatar
- Alcoholic beverages and bottled drinks
- Personal biking gear, clothing, and accessories
- Excess baggage charges and airport taxes
- All expenses incurred in the event of early departure (evac fees, transport, extra hotel nights, etc)
- Personal items including sleeping bag and mat
- Charges incurred as a result of delays beyond the control of Alpine Ascents
- Travel insurance
- Optional activities
August 5 – August 17, 2018- Guide: Ben Jones
Arrive Ulaan Bataar on August 5. Depart Ulaan Bataar August 17.
- All schedules account for round trip travel from home country.
- Please contact our office for the most up to date availability for each departure.
- All land prices listed below, round trip international airfare not included.
- All land prices are per person, based on double occupancy. SRS available for an additional charge.
- Dates & Prices are subject to change.
- Please purchase trip cancellation insurance within 21 days of booking your trip.
- Please contact us with any questions as we look to provide excellent customer service answering your climb and gear questions.
Mongolia Bike Tour Cancellation/Refund Policy
Note: Alpine Ascents International highly recommends trip cancellation insurance for all expeditions. Due to the nature and heavy costs of government and operator permits, Alpine Ascents International must adhere to a stringent refund policy.
- Each deposit, regardless of amount, includes a $300.00 non-refundable registration fee.
- Full refunds, less registration fee, will be provided 120-days or more prior to course, trek and/or expedition date.
- 50% refunds, less registration fee, will be provided 90-119 days prior to course, trek and/or expedition date.
- No refunds will be provided 89-days prior to course, trek and/or expedition date.
- All refund requests must be made in writing and be received in our office within the deadlines stated above.
- All balances are due 120 days prior to departure date unless otherwise specified.
- Participants whose balances are not received by the 120-day deadline as stated above, risk forfeiture of their place on the expedition.
Note: Alpine Ascents reserves the right to waive any fees. As we offer personalized service, we will attempt to accommodate changes and cancellations when necessary, waiving certain fees when feasible.
Trip Cancellation Insurance
As there are many unforeseen circumstances that may occur during or leading up to the trip, we highly recommend trip cancellation insurance.
In many situations, this may be the only way to receive a refund for unused services.
In brief, Trip Cancellation insurance may allow you to get reimbursement if you need to cancel your expedition when you are not entitled to a refund from Alpine Ascents.
Alpine Ascents International offers a plan in conjunction with our travel insurance partner.
Their ability was excellent. They explained well in simple, easy to understand terms, and demonstrated effectively what to do and what not to do. They gave us opportunities to practice crampon and rope travel skills on glaciers and rock, which we needed on the actual climb of Mont Blanc.