Mustang Trek - Gear List
Here are some additional Guide recommendations for the Mustang Trek in addition to the gear list/rental form below:
- We are flying in small planes with limited space and a per person 20kg maximum weight limit for all luggage. Please adhere to the gear list as much as possible.
- We recommend a pair of fleece pants or expedition-weight baselayer for the evenings, in addition to the lightweight pair on the gear list.
- The Insulated Parka may be down or synthetic. A medium-weight jacket (nothing too heavy) is ideal.
- For charging your electronic devices, bring a power adapter with two round prongs (Type C).
- Perhaps most importantly, if you are a coffee drinker, be sure to bring a stash of Via or your favorite instant coffee.
- Each item on the list below is required unless specified to be optional.
- If seasonal fluctuations impact the requirement for an item on your list, it will be specified.
- All other items are required regardless of the forecast to ensure your safety and well-being, as weather and conditions can change quickly in the mountains.
- Item images represent one product suggestion for that item.
- Item images may or may not reflect the model of item available for rent.
RENTAL RESERVATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Items with a price & check box may be rented.
- Check the box of any item you desire to rent.
- Complete the personal detail section at the bottom of the page, and click submit.
- If you are a non-Alpine Ascents climber seeking rental equipment, please inquire via email.
- If you wish to learn more about any piece of gear, the online Gear Lexicon is available 24/7.
- A printable/downloadable PDF version of the Gear Lexicon may also be accessed here.
- For in-depth articles, pro-tips, and advice on select subjects, check out our blog.
- Our experienced staff are happy to speak with you via phone, or via email.
- The Alpine Ascents Gear Store offers a wide range of products to suit your needs. All registered climbers are welcome to utilize the discount code contained in your confirmation materials.
Very much, on every dimension. Particularly impressed with the detail orientation and organization that flowed through the prep and the climb, the quality of the guides, and the level of personalization.